My girlfriend wanted sex from me but i wasn't in the moot. I sayed her i tired and i don't want...

My girlfriend wanted sex from me but i wasn't in the moot. I sayed her i tired and i don't want. She just ignored it and started to playing with my penis and bring him up. Then she was riding me.
Was i been raped by my girlfriend ?

If you didnt concent to it then yes take that bitch to court

Wtf? Not in mood for sex? You gay? you should be happy she hasn't gone to satisfy her needs with someone else. Just do her

tumblr pls go

she sexed me 4 days in a row and i just was outpowered.

>Dat grammar

Tell her if she tries it again you will leave her

Clearly raped, go to the police immediately

yes

>all straight people want to have sex all the time
13 year old detected

if she managed to bring it up obviously not
not a bad gf

Whatr if she just deny. Would anyone belive me ?

Why didn't you physically resist?

>wasn't in the moot

i don't want she angry so i just let it happend.

Technically it was rape, but I'd let my girlfriend do that to me, because I'm a weirdo and want her to dominate me. She's a sub though and wants the "rape" so I usually for her up and pin her or some shit. It gets boring. I just want her to fuck me roughly and take over already.

shush

break up with her then

Would it be fair to rape her back ?

Thanks big babby!

no, are you crazy ?

Based on your description, technically it was not rape.

Dude, you sound so queer.

Who the fuck is your girlfriend anyway? This better not be some fucking cum stained pillow you're talking about. Show us some identity or i find it hard to believe.

yes i am
BREAK UP WITH THAT MOLESTING BITCH

yes you were, take her to court immediately

Are you in the US? If so, then absolutely not! Thanks to feminists "being made to penetrate" is not a part of the legal definition of rape. You are apparently just a shitty faggot if you don't want to have sex with every woman all the time.

What is a moot?

Dont worrt man I has this problemtoo but its oK! Just trust I man I now how dhis works

The only thing that has been raped here is the English language.

kek

Some one must not get laid that offten, because once you have fucked for a week straight you get not in the mood

moot is our guardian deity
except moot is actually a tranny
>trannies all have godlike powers
its all true
don't believe? check

Stop samefagging OP
We need a like button

finded the virgingo

I meant tie her up, not for. I'm on mobile,shit keyboard is shit. But if I don't want to have sex, which there's been plenty of times I don't I wouldn't mind her imposing her will on me. I'd start to enjoy it eventually. An orgasm is an orgasm.

>Would it be fair to rape her back ?
Are you OP? Idk. Maybe if you know she won't press charges. My girlfriend told me if I wanted to I could rape her because she has a sort of fetish for me dominating her. She likes to be dominated. Every person is different so that'd be at your risk. However she shouldn't be forcing you if you don't want it, so an eye for an eye. If she doesn't want like it you two weren't meant for each other.

It's okay I miss moot too

Remember

Sounds like she raped you like you raped English

I had something similar happen before. Basically I wasn't in the mood and she brought up how she had sex with me once when she wasn't really in the mood and then I got really insecure making sure I never pressured her and she said I hadn't and dropped it so I fucked her anyway because I was feeling guilty and didn't want her to think that we should deny each other sex

tldr; it's easier to fuck her than risk her remembering this and not fucking you at some later point when you're really horny

I think by the overkill standards of today, yes. You could claim rape. But in reality, its only rape if you felt like you were raped and also did not consent.

I too was 'raped' by a women. Many years ago, I was hooking up with this fat broad ...we were both really fucking stinking drunk. Well anyways, I passed out before we could do the deed, don't imagine I couldve got it up anyways. I wake up god only knows how many hours later to find this slampiggy on top of me, riding my dick. It was fine, I wouldnt mind getting this treatment more often, but I did not have a condom on and it wouldve been a really fucked up situation if she ended up preggers. I ended up nutting all over her enormous tits.

Sounds like you were raped by your English teacher, and now, as a result of suppressing that memory, you've also forgotten what was taught in class.

yes, you literally were

the shower scene in american history x is rape, you could have gotten up and walked away dumbass

Lol, maybe YOU get not in the mood, beta

Yes in the practical sense but legally maybe not

If you weren't in the Moot, you have no excuse for not fucking her.

This guy gets it

Yes, but good luck having anyone care because you're a man, and woman are pure innocent.

Let's say even if what you were saying is true which you're not because you're a massive faggot. Let's just assume, even then you can't prove shit. If you were raped that means you did not agree to it but penetration happened which means you had an erection. The only way you can have an erection is if you actually wanted to have sex. No out of mood unconsenting man can't possibly have an erection. NO RAPE.

what kind of bullshit logic is that?

poking a penis will provoke an erection. that's literally how the human body works.

Dude. You need to have to be in the mood to have an erection. You can't just get an erection by just poking it. Try poking yours and see if you get an erection or get a guy to poke your dick or your parents. It's only chicks with whom you can fathom the idea of having sex you get an erection.

Ha!

do you even have a penis?

they get hard all the time for no reason. and yes, I can poke my penis without being in the mood and i'll get wood.

relating to OP's situation, in the grand scheme of things that probably could be called rape. but since she's initiating action and you're kind of like "meh" no court would do anything with that.

if it was the other way around and she went to court with zero evidence then you'd be in triple hot water bullshit territory. double standard is life.

>get a guy to poke your dick or your parents
this made me laugh harder than I've laughed in a while

So if a girl is wet, it's not rape?

OK op here's the thing. You we're raped, and should go to the police.

BUT before reporting to the cops, ring or visit a rape crisis centre and they'll help you, assist you throughout the process of reporting. they normally even send someone down to help you report it. So you can go in with someone who believes you and genuinely wants to help you.
Male victims are marginalized as fuck, you're gonna need allies.

/thread

By his logic, yes.

Erections can be caused by anything Including physical stimulation. Rapists are well aware of this and quite often try to get their victim's body to respond sexually in order to confuse the man/woman, so that they won't report it.

Also fuck you.

because the gays are infamous for their lack of sexual appetite.

Back to tumblr please

If this is not bait fucking kys faggot. She RAPED you, imagine the anger if the genders were reversed.

if you didnt fight it then you weren't in my honest opinion. Youre a dude bro, just throw her off.

>Wasnt in the moot

No you don't. Many times my trousers just rub and I get an erection.

you're a whiny little bitch, and ungrateful too.

I don't know where you live, but there should be a rape crisis center in your area, Go find them out and ask for their help. They don't turn away victims, even if you're male they'll still help you.

i think this kid is underaged...
MODS!

lift moer waits and dubble your powered. then no moer rapes

Sent from my Android phone

yes, if you said no

raped?

Yes.
You need to seriously talk about consent with her and make her realise what she did.

and if she doesnt recognise and realise it was wrong, you need to get the hell out of there because it will fuck you up.

Took me a good 6-7 years of being fucked up by what had happened, and a damn good supportive partner who had been raped as a kid, to make me realise that I had been.

OK no one here is being realistic. None of us have no clue how OP was acting during sex, if he was showing interest and making out and ect. So to clarify I would like to ask Op some questions to determine wether he should actually go to the police

Op, as she was riding you what did you do?

Did you at all show interest such as kissing, fondling, and or thrusting?

How long has it been since this happened?

Do you feel or see this as a big deal? In other words what is your emotional state?

Have you talked to your gf about this, and what did she say?

You have an obligation to have sex with a person you are in a relationship with, even if you are not in the mood.
This is why raping your wife should not be a thing

OP clearly raped his gf my making her her rape you

>Op, as she was riding you what did you do?
laying on the bet

>Did you at all show interest such as kissing, fondling, and or thrusting?
no

>How long has it been since this happened?
3 days

>Do you feel or see this as a big deal?
no, but i just realized that she raped me.

> In other words what is your emotional state?
it's somewhat cool.

>Have you talked to your gf about this, and what did she say?
no

i think it would be a difference when she wasn't my girlfriend or when she used physical force