How does it feel to know a nigger ruined your country?

How does it feel to know a nigger ruined your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually , he is cool

They've been ruining it for years. What's one more?

he didn't (enjoy your bump)

just a muslim

microphone head lol

fuck off OP
triggering b/c your life is boring is sad
it's ok mine is too, I just don't use racism to take it out on other people

If you think he was bad (and he was pretty bad) wait what you will get next.

well my president isnt a nigger so i aint even mad

Obama rocks.

why would you care if your president had dark skin

Thanks big babby!

He's a good looking motherfucker.

because blacks and muslims have had a very shit history at showing leadership. same goes for women like merkel and margaret thatcher yada yada leave it to the whites you cotton picking sand niggers

Thanks big babby!

Relaaaaaax bro.

this is the worst logic I have actually ever heard

My stock portfolio is so damn sexy and I don't care if I owe it all to that black man. I love him like I love the money he helped me make the last 8years.

he didnt tho. Murrica is a better place than it was 8 years ago.

oh really handing weapons over to isis must be good logic then.
Alllrighttttttttttttttttttty then

I am afraid in few hours it will feel like haldol

holy fuck i knew Sup Forums was a safe haven for biggots but this is a little overkill

yeah Nelson Mandela was a terrible leader
so was Gandhi
so were the queens of England (actually a lot of them were assholes to other countries, but lots of britains were)
so were the dynasties of China and other Asian nations

BUT NO YOU'RE RIGHT, WHITE MEN ARE THE BEST YEAH ARYAN RACE ALL THE WAY BABY

Most of b was about 7 years old at the end of the Bush administration and don't know what a bad president actually looks like.

How about we blame bush for what he did, instead of Obama for what he picked up

Bigots lel
You know that trump is going to be your president right

Yeah leave it to the whites like. Europe practically devoured
its self for centuries including the last.

You should read a book every now and then, junior.

Because obama did nothing except playing with his cotton knob

either way the presidency goes you might see the next president to be assinated

Keep talking when trump is your president in a few months.

Elaborate.
And try to do it without cuckolding all over everything.

Yeah that happened! He gave isis our secret moon bases too.

Bush did nothing but kill our economy

dude, why do you think hillary will be that bad

Reagan, white guy. Gave weapons to al-Qaeda.
Reagan, white guy. Have weapons to Iran.
Reagan white guy, gave weapons to Saddam.

What's your point? Seriously, you need to educate yourself.

Exactly your country is incapable of having a president that gives a fuck. you proved my point

I'm a hillary supporter only because Trump is a ignorant bastard. But she's a fucking liar, and she used money to outrun Bernie when she really didn't deserve it.

ok eurofag

not to mention she wants to be a president and she uses a computer which can be hacked to send personal information.

Brains who needs them?

How the fuck can you even say trump is worse then that.

lol id rather drink acid then move to mudslim europe. nah i live on a nice little rock surrounded by ocean with no muslims shooting up clubs

My hero!!

you sir, are a complete idiot

i think in comparison to trump shes 3x better and she is extremely qualified but she has an aptitude for carelessness, sure you could brush the email scandal under the rug "negligence" but generaly i'd rather keep the nigger than move on

Muslim have been friendly with usa since forever, usa is sunni, so they killed chia, Saudi Arabia has been close friends with USA since 1933, you just think they are actually enemies for the bullshit politicians say to those retards who go to war for "freedom", and have actually helped a lot of tyranical goberments over the last century (like the sha in iran, and of course, you good ol' friend, Saudi Arabia, the last absolut monarchy).
KEK

watch this cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus

Yes, grandma is bad with e-mail but you ask how trump can be worse than that? !

Try using that noodle of yours and you will clearly see why.

No one takes your faggot seriously, and that's why the world is going to shit.

The practiced politician... or the raging autist?

Hmmmm... hard choice.

Correction: global banksters ruined the country. They just selected obozo for the lulz.

Ok because you said so brother where have you been all my life to teach me the ways of the messiah.

Americans psht

Found the mook

thank you

Americas are so funny when they mad
All they do is call you stupid or say thats the dumbest thing ive ever read.

Giving your guns to the enemy is the dumbest fucking thing you can do hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Im so glad i came out the vagina not in america

Yeah the world is going to shit. The longest stretch of relative peace and a huge decline in poverty and violence around the world.

What planet are you living on or have you just never studied history

Found the village idiot.

"practiced" = absolutely corrupt, contemptible, geriatric harpie?

Autism FTW!

Lucky fucker.

Need a handyman?

My country is doing just fine your country is the one with guys with monobrows shooting up faggots in clubs. That shit doesnt happen here EVER.
Has never happened.
Happened to you like what twice in a month?

hahahaha
i hope you cunts get blasted in a cafe by a mudslim

the vast majority of muslims are peace-loving. who cares if they don't like our religion, you obiously don't like theirs. the point is, stop hating on them for their religion when you don't like them LITERALLY because they do the same thing to us. that will only create more tension and problems

/r/ing the meme of the "black man died by black police officers so a black district attorney appointed by a black president could blame white people"

I was actually the biggest Obama suppprter until more recent racial tension. I would have thought he would try to bridge the races more. He comes off some what impartial, but his black side always seems to turn him into a cuck when answering questions about said tensions. Even in the modst of a race war he does nothing to bring the races together. Hasn't even tried.

disgusting

America HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ahaha

disappointed he only got 8 years. hoping hillary gets 4 more. sorry stormfront trooper. it's over for you guys.

I like him. Definitely far better than Bush was. Shame he sucks at compromising.

LOL this kid has to be underaged and southern . The lack of education is astounding.

This is a poor comeback if ever I saw one.
I am brit so don't care, but would expect a better comeback than "use your noodle".
But do feel for both sides,
I figure you have the same choice's we usually have when it's time to vote: pic relevant.

lol you actually think the president makes the decisions

holy shit its the zodiac

Not my country. I do think though he is much better than the previous and future leader though. Lets see what happens.

it seems i have taken the spice out of your curry newfriend

He's breaking in. Hide before he gives us health insurance

The white country was better off under Bush

I came for the shitposting and stayed for all the rare Baracks. Nice work.

What? He hasn't even been elected yet

>implying george w. didn't ruin it before obama

ermmm...
(pic related)