Let's get properly rekt

let's get properly rekt

dumping

log of shit

Fucking dumbass is a fucking Oc health and safety hazard. Nearly cut his own fucking fingers off.

Thats fucked up! Any story behind this?

LOG OF SHIT

niggers gonna post? ive dumped everything ive got

Curious about what you would do. Suppose you have a few minutes to think rationally about what you're going to do when they light you on fire. Would you:
1 - breath as fast as you can so you pass out and avoid as much pain as possible, or
2 - get up and run into the crown (especially the guy with the bottle) and burn as many suckers as you can before dying? (assumes you can run like some guys in other videos).

Seriously, you only posted 13 times you faggot. Get gud.

nerve gas

/thread

niggers responding to b8 'if you dont reply...' and spamming 'story'

fml Sup Forums is cancer shit now
well its summer guess we got to get used to this faggotry

Newfags don't know the difference between rekt and gore.

before we see any folks asking for backstory, this nigger deserved it He kidnapped 2 young white children, a 3 and a 6 year old, and sexually tortured them for the better part of 6 months He then killed the 3 year old via drowning, and the 6 year old wasnt found. Dont feel for this sack of shit.

Log of shit.

Thanks big babby!

She wasn't even upset she was getting beaten. She was more upset that the time it took to beat her could have been time used to make money.

mf

good reproduction of what you've read here the last month - no we know that you are an oldfag

>/thread his own post

The guy had plenty of time to just pull the dude up from the rails but he spent the time waving at the train instead top kek

source?

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND

>source not sauce

FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im not fucked enough to go hunting for it, but IIRC someone linked to a foreign news article in the original liveleak video comments.

Log of shit

FUCKING NORMALFAG
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMMMM REEEEEEEEEEEE

only dark souls players will understand the filename

Son whining saying he's depressed and suicidal. Father gives son a loaded gun saying "oh yeah? here's your chance", thinking he's full of shit. Son shoots himself in the head.

The mother & father's reaction is just tragic. No other gif/webm in this thread makes me sad, but that one is just depressing.

bullshit. the nigger crowd would never kill a nigger for killing whiteys

Why the fuck would you risk your own life for some retard?

>being a dumb frogposting faggot

do you feel in charge?

whats going on in here

LOG OF SHIT

Yeah, faggot, I'm sure you're going to be able to run at people while on fire and with your pants around your ankles, broken bones and 20/20 vision.

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums you are retarded as fuck.

Japanese people are like that they will some times just take it you aren't suppose to show emotion in public like outburst of crying or getting mad at the work place.
I'm sure a lot of that carries over to their daily lives.
The had okay form though looks like he had some kind of training, he wasn't hitting her as hard as he could I bet, it looks like he was holding back a bit.
Normally just every day people wouldn't through many kicks in a fight or confrontation they would just punch a lot.
This video is especially cruel with the girl mocking her and if anyone saw it they would just keep walking.
People don't want to deal with that as fucked up as that is.

wat

RIP Dindu

Hot nigga hot nigga.

Stop being so fuckin retarted god damnit.

faek & gya

Fake & gay.

Wtf he sis ?

LOG OF SHIT

mmmm yummy yum those look good YUM-O

hehe LOL XD

;)

cancer

Sorry don't mind my fuck ups I cut my hand early by accident and it's impeding my typing.

Compassion user.
Did your mother not teach you the meaning of love...

LOG OF SHIT.

Holy shit.. Replied

Why would you feel sorry for retarded parents?

dat roast beef tho

this guy didnt look like he trying to get out
some sucider probably. he might even drag him in with him.

She has bird flu.

Story?

That's some good stuff.

Have you heard of Darwinism?

wtf men
story?
thats just sick

actually fking retarded parents, sht happens when u dont think at all.poor kid didnt get any help

The girl getting beaten up insulting the guy with the mask's waifu over the internet. It turns out he was a pin in the infamous blue mask gang. The other girls with the blue masks are his elite bodyguards/bitches.