New cuck thread. Tell how you would fuck or use, reply for reply in most cases, the more degenerate the better

New cuck thread. Tell how you would fuck or use, reply for reply in most cases, the more degenerate the better.

My sis

I'd ake you sit in the corner and watch while I do nothing to make her enjoy herself. I just fuck her until i cum telling her how pathetic her bf is n how worthless she is doing this.

Then when done and shes crying Ill make you lick my cum out her pussy.

Make her suck my cock, cum on her face. Then pull up that dress, fuck her in the ass and cum inside. Then make her walk around without any pantys on in public.

She's loving it, use her more

Thanks big babby!

Shes reading this with you?
Where are you from? I could show her a good time while you watch your sister getting fucked for hours. and when im done, i make you lick up all that cum.

I show her the posts, she's pretty kinky

Would love to slap the shit out of that emo slut, tell her how worthless she is, what a whore she is, how much I know she wants my cock. Then I'd start to fuck her ass hard, no lube. While she screams I rub her cunt until she's close to cumming but I never let her get there. I pull out of her ass and fuck her face until I cum all over it.

From left to right: fuck her face and cum down her throat, fuck her ass and cum in her hair, fuck her pussy for 3 three hours filling her with my cum, make her eat out the others

She honestly looks like the type of girl i hang out with a and fuck for a weekend, make her feel real special and make her do stuff, like swallow etc, then after she leaves sunday, I never ever respond to her again. She'll be pissed for a while at first, but after a few months she drunkenly calls me, comes over, swallows yet again, and the train goes on and on and on

Got more of mid right???

make her deepthroat me and tie her up and fuck her ass raw

use this dumb slut

Would take her behind a shed and rip her dress off. Force her to her knees and face fuck her while she looks up at me. Cum down her throat. Bend her over and shove it in her ass and start pounding away, her moans getting louder. I pull out and cum in her mouth

Sis wants to be used more

Stacy

¿Best cuck video?
Fuck that ginger amateur slut!

Would make her eat cherries that I've came on then fuck her pussy and fill it with my cum. I'd use more cherries to then clean her out and feed her our mixed juices

my little fucktoy

Would take her to a gloryhole and film her servicing strangers one after the other

my ex, wish she cuckedf me

good idea

Wait, how is it cucking if it's your family members? They aren't going to have sex with you anyway. Is family cuck really a thing now? How about pet cucking? FOOD cucking?

Would take her to the musical and fuck her during the show. People around us would look on in amazement as I fill her with hot cum and ask if anyone would like a turn with her

>lets talk cuck, here's my sister
Does NO ONE thing this is weird?

Eat my sandwich. I'll watch.

Would reserve a hotel room and tie her to the bed naked. Would then charge people to gangbang her on film for the entire night. By morning she'd be caked in sperm and I'd be rich

i'd buy that film

Would take her swimming and fuck her while doing so. After I cum in her and our juices mix into the water, I'll force her under water to suck and swallow me

Would fuck her face and cum on her glasses while she toys her pussy

My sister wants to be raped more