Ask a guy in a wheelchair anything

Ask a guy in a wheelchair anything

How often do you street race?

Against other wheelies? or just in general?

Can you feel the buttplug your caretaker left inside of you?

Which one of them?

You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Are all paraplegics as retarded as you? You can't answer a simple question.

Paraplegic or lazy amputee?

It's like when you play GTA and see that sweet sweet jump, you gotta take it

muscular atrophy

Learn to ask proper questions then

The questions make complete sense, you're just being a moron in your responses. I don't know if it's a poor attempt at being clever or if you're actually stupid but either way it's sad.

Hey op how do you use handicapped bathrooms in public by yourself

Do you ever think about killing yourself? Because you're in a wheelchair and that. How would you kill yourself? Its not like you could hang yourself.

I can't go to the bathroom by myself

I thought about it before, and came to the conclusion that i would drive into the harbour and let my chair drown me

how do you poop? wipe your arse? shower?

Thanks big babby!

sit in a chair with a hole in it, i have a caretaker 24/7 to help me with stuff like wiping my ass etc.

This would suck, I've almost drowned and it hurt like hell

Do you smoke weed/are you prescribed awesome pills?

How many pokemons do you have yet ?
This must be really easy with a wheelchair you cheater !

smoke weed but it's still illegal where i live. I take some of my friend's ritalin

I just deleted pokemon go, i live in a suburb where theres 0 pokemons

Cool. I'm a shatter type of guy my self. 710.

Do you get with other handycapped for sex or hire hookers?

Are you disabled?

I get with normal people when im out drinking, and then use tinder for shit and giggels

shatter hasn't made it to denmark yet, but we got hash instead

Male or female caretaker?

Male primarily, female substitutes

That's how I almost did it too when I lived in Alaska, loads of docks and got super depressed in the sunless winter. Hope you day goes well fellow wheelchair bro.

>either way it's sad
You're one to talk.

Thanks big babby!

Typisk danskere. Er du mand eller kvinde?

Er der mange som tænder på at være sammen med en handicappet?

Do you have hemorrhoids?

Mand, desværre ikke så mange som man ku håbe på men det hænder da at der er nogle som har det på deres bucketlist

Why do you get the best parking spaces even though you don't have to walk to and from your car?

Jeg synes du skal starte en svingerklub for kørestolsbrugere

Tror ikke der er et særligt stort market

Not op, but fellow cripple, I've gad hemorrhoids twice for about a week each time. Thank god I use a bidet to clean now and help get the shit that's being stubborn to come out. No more grunt shits!

Why do you have to be mean :(

Thanks Graham!

>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐>卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

why are you wheelchair guys, especially the crippled, deformed ones such massive assholes?

Well think of it like this, half our life as a kid is spent thinking about all the shit we wish we could do and the other half is wishing we were dead...so having a shit temperament is what some assholes do to cope. I just accepted it and went around trying to make everyone's life brighter.