Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9--vf6QxgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate ukuleles

this tbh

ADASYADA SHWING SHWING

in 5 years she will be the next taylor swift

I'd fuck her sister.

I think her teeth need to listen to the Beatles and "Come Together".

She's like 10 with teeth still growing in.

Do you think I give a fuck? Get off my Sup Forums.

Cute voice, cute gril. Hope she never grows up.

You've dug an addition to your basement, haven't you?

>braces

RIP Chloe Mortez

My solution is much cheaper

Lol @ white knight faggots who have no idea how this place operates.

>she's going to grow.
>one day, she'll want a singing career.
>a fat fuck walks into the room ready to sign her.
>puts a hand on her shoulder.
>she looks up a little confused.
>he smiles as he takes her hand.
>pulls it under he enormous belly.
>make her touch his tiny penis.
>she looks scared and tries to pull away.
>he tells her to keep going and he'll make her a superstar.
>soon he has her naked on his couch.
>his tiny prick rips through her hymen, the blood lubricates the contract.
>she gets famous.
>lifetime of drugs and sex binges to try to forget the day she gave in.
>dies with a needle in her arm.

Lol @ newfag who assumes too much.

What's your solution user? I'm curious.

You clearly misunderstand the term of a white Knight and haven't been here long enough to fully know when to use it properly. Can't wait till summer is over.

Didn't know Dan Schneider signed music careers for kids too.

if i had wanted Dan to be part of that, i would have had him pull out and cream on her feet

>this but Patrice Wilson

You did enough to respond.

>my Sup Forums

Cute.

You're sticking up for her
Over a joke, nonetheless
I've been here longer than both of you combined

Lol

Gremlin/10

a lot better than this
youtube.com/watch?v=L9--vf6QxgE

You don't understand anything

Go change your tampon, woman

What the darn-diddly-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang-diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If yonly you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily-flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

perfect.

Who the fuck is Dan Schneider? And no, I'm not looking it up. I don't want to screw up my credit rating.

afraid of google?
try start page

Nickelodeon director person. He's probably groped Miranda Cosgrove and Jennentte McCurdy more than their own boyfriends. Those are the 2 most popular for bring acquainted with him.

Sup Forums is filled anymore with people who don't get it

You don't get it. Go back to /cm/ or /lgbt/.

Best. Death. EVAR

>skin-tight yellow pants
Yuck

She knows exactly what the judges want to hear and uses that to her advantage

Vanderwaal ist good at teh writing songes