I got a call from a random number some number of months ago and i message them stupid shit sometimes and after the last...

I got a call from a random number some number of months ago and i message them stupid shit sometimes and after the last message of just a few minutes ago they replied with this. dubs decides how i reply

Pantheon? Just pick Malphite and it'll be k.

I hoped I could send your last weeks payment, I can't find you dude, Liza said you left in a hurry

Self-reroll

i've been trying to get a hold of you for ages, i wanna fuck that little stanky booty and throw you down on a pillow made of used needles while i sing church songs in your ear

I'm you but stronger

Three-fourths of it should be oregano. No you cannot use a door handle as a victory.

Winrar

now we wait

Dubs get

Reroll

One more try

Hitler did nothing wrong

True

I wanna put a whole bottle of Vodka in your tight asshole, and when it come's out like a fountain, i will sing the russian anthem. In the meantime im pissing in your eyeball, holding a burning flag of America above my head.

Rolllllll kek

Boom headshot

Reply to this post or your mother will die tonight.

Also i wanted to roll for this but i forgot

if you reply to this thread from this point on your mother will die in her sleep tonight

toptier fag

Op gets rekt

Pointless replying

Tell him you'll rape him, and that he'd better lock the doors tonight because you know when he sleeps

fuck