My friend told me that as well as suns made of hot gas, there are also suns made of cold gas called ice suns...

my friend told me that as well as suns made of hot gas, there are also suns made of cold gas called ice suns, and they can range from 0 to -1000 degrees sensius. what would happen if an ice sun collided with a fire sun

You would be a faggot

fuck off, i'm just asking a serious question. if you don't want to have an intelligent conversation then just leave

You'd bend over and take it as hard as a ball of -1000 degree ice

They would obviously cancel each other out and each would be neutral.

first off you're clearly retarded, second of all stars are made of gas you moron, a ice sun is just a big ball of ice gas. go back to school.

>serious question
>intelligent conversation
>Sup Forums
>implying

that would probably happen but we can't be sure since we haven't observed it in action

you came here for intelligence?

Clearly how neutron stars are born

Yes

yes but a neuteron star is only when two regular fire suns combine, a fire and ice sun combining would probably just create a gas giant due to the water steam

-1000 degrees celcius? are you sure about this?

When the hot star and the cold star collide, a large ball of pure homosexuality is born. The only know example is FGT-69.

They're -1000 degrees sensius or even colder

what if it was a female star and a male star

>-1000 degrees sensius
>sensius
>below 0 kelvin

who's kelvin?

you're all retarded.

-1000 degrees celsius doesn't exist. It is literally physically impossible

are you fucking kidding me, you used the wrong form of the word your and you spelt sensius wrong

my mate fag
forgot load of people on here are completely inept

LOOK AT ALL THESE HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUTS THAT ARE TAKING THE BAIT MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

are you fucking serious nobody is baiting, just having a serious convertion you tard

what do you think the fucking moon is, you fucking giant ignoramus, stupid, stupidhead?

please don't tell me you think the moon is a star

protip: the moon is a fucking planet

OP is right plus there done a lunar base on mars + the erath is flat as well hear it hear girst

I heard about the lunar base being put on mars and they're going to put one on Jupiter in a few years, although the earth isn't flat my friend

it's a giant frozen ice cube, with an american flag on it. if you don't know this already, you're just an ignorant nigger

it's not a fucking ice cube it's a plent, if it was made of ice it would be blue like Uranus or Neptune

>being this retarded

There are four base sun types representative of the four elements that make up the universe. Earth, Fire, Wind and Water Suns. They can't collide because stars don't move idiot. All stars are fixed in the sky due to electromagnetic waves, the only thing that can move a star is a black hole but they move you to a random position within 30 miles from the even horizon so the odds of colliding with another star are 1/999999999000047472

Ice sun, what an autist.

The fire sun would melt the ice sun into a water sun which would put out the fire sun. This actually happened 836 billion trillion years ago and scientists misgendered the water sun as a planet and called it neptune

Think you mean lava sun vs ice sun. Ice sun wins because the fire melts the ice into water and water dissolves fire

>not knowing the secret formula to make gray and red ice
fucking normie. i won't share my classified documents with the likes of you!!

I know there are four different types of suns but stars do move, they move around in the universe, which in turn move around in galaxies. I don't know where you got those numbers from

You're a faggot. It's been proven that temperature can reach below 1000 Celsius. That's why we created the Kelvin scale to measure how cold they are retard

First off you spelt Sensius wrong, secondly who is Kelvin???

u ever seen the edge of the earth like (didnt think so)

Ice sun is when you add enough cold to a water sun please get educated before you come on an intellectual board and start posting nonsense

Nah, I think ur thinking of another word: kelvin is a real man unlike these faggots who post claims without any reputable history

kek
I dunno who's trolling who in this thread.

>Look mom, I posted my autistic copypasta again

> -1000 degrees sensius
> degrees sensius
> sensius
Get out burgerfag

All suns are formed by cold gas and heat up in the process of forming you shitfuck

0 Kelvin = -273 Celsius, at that point atoms stop moving so is impossible to get a lower temperature

That simply isn't true. Stars only appear to move because of the refraction of light due to ripples in the atmosphere. Think of the atmosphere like a pond, when there are strong winds or birds flying in the area they create ripples which give the impression of stars moving in circles. Scientists proved this in 1958 when they sent Neil Armstrong and Buzz Lightyear to the moon to test the hypothesis (because there are no birds and there's only wind below 23 feet above sea level). I read an interesting paper on it a while back but I can't seem to find the link.

hey atheists why don't light beams freeze into ice beams during the journey through the sub zero temperatures of space? checkmate.

Lol people still think atoms can stop moving at such a higher temperature? Go and get some damn education you fucking retard. Everyone who has been in physics in college knows that temperature can range from infinity to negative infinity

light beams don't need a medium to propagate

First off it can't be -1000 degrees *celsius because absolute zero is -276.15 degrees *celsius.

you would have a water sun.

Especially those replying seriously to old pasta