Presidential race not going all that well eh, trumpcucks?

Presidential race not going all that well eh, trumpcucks?

Can't wait to see the TV images of your sad, defeated faces after your reality check come November 8.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
predictit.org/Market/1296/Which-party-will-win-the-2016-US-Presidential-election
youtube.com/watch?v=xO1TScQwu6g
dailycaller.com/2016/05/04/7-times-nate-silver-was-hilariously-wrong-about-donald-trump/
dailycaller.com
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-khizr-khan-the-muzzie-set-up-hillarys-email-server-lol-the-shit-just-gets-better-and-better/
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Theory_of_gravitation&redirect=no
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So how much are you really paid to post shit like this?

You kind of remind me of those YouTube videos of those annoying niggers heckling their friends when his favorite team fumbles or something.

It's an ugly trait. You have 2 choices: you can either be a graceful winner or you can be a loser.

Stop being a loser.

Oh. And fuck your presidential race. No one who really matters gives a shit who wins. Because nothing will change either way.

Not all that well - still interested in the job?

>PA, Michigan, Nevada all going red
Will never happen

"User-Generated Map"

LOL

Trump supporters are never gonna be graceful winners (speaking in the hypothetical, of course), so why should I?

And the op isnt?

Nope

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Trump has no chance. No fucking wall you white cuckboys.

What wonderful 4th grade logic

>Totally the 2016 election results posted to Sup Forums from the future.

>Presidential race not going all that well eh, trumpcucks?

Cooking a poll is easier than cooking an egg. No one is going to vote for Clinton. Trump will win in a landslide.

Said the increasingly nervous libcuck for the tenth time this year.

Forecast != future

Nice attempt

I got your tipping points right here.

No matter who wins we all lose :^)

Then put your money where your mouth is and place a bet on the online markets, trumpkin.

Trump's selling pretty cheap nowadays.

predictit.org/Market/1296/Which-party-will-win-the-2016-US-Presidential-election

Who says your forecast is more accurate than the one I posted? You?

hearty kek

Numbers dont lie. Trump is behind the tipping point.

Nate Silver

youtube.com/watch?v=xO1TScQwu6g

>who says a forecast made by a professional analyst is more accurate than the one I pulled out of my ass?

hearty kek

Isn't that the same guy that said that there was no way trump would win the republican nomination?

this

Heard about evidence-based predictions?

Heck, heard about evidence at all?

As if Hillary is winning legitimately despite the fact of all the shit that's been leaked on this election..

A magic genie you pulled out of your ass isn't what I would call evidence.

This shit is based on polls, something we have been told REPEATEDLY is for entertainment value only.

Hilldog is so desperate, she is not only paying shills to spam the internet with this trash, but talked a dead soldiers parents into standing on his grave to talk shit at trump so he would look bad.

Lieberals, not even once.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/04/7-times-nate-silver-was-hilariously-wrong-about-donald-trump/

Just in today. But perhaps Fox News is too biased for you folks

"predictit.org/Market/1296/Which-party-will-win-the-2016-US-Presidential-election"

.. just what I thought, some people considers evidence to be "for entertainment value only".

I suggest you go ahead and spend your money on the betting markets.

well see
the general public is pretty forgettable if hillarys past is any evidence
so if he can learn to keep his mouth the polls will even out again. this boost is mainly because of the huge attacks and shilling campaign so i guess time will tell if it will be enough to keep hillary floating high enough to win all the way to the election

THE SHIT IS RIGGED YOU FUCKING ASSHATS.

>dailycaller.com

The Daily Caller

Proof

This is the rcp no toss up map

It takes whoever is leading in a state and awards it to them

All polls older than 1.5 months are disregarded

No fair! fox is too left leaning

> if he can learn to keep his mouth

That's the biggest effing "if" I've ever seen.
You must be more naive than Paul Ryan

It's called the deep web. Explore it.

i like made-up graphics like this, they are good times

Tell me who wins then?

I'm running low on aluminum foil

Can I borrow some of yours?

Hillary.

Oh look the shills are here..

The most recent of those was right after the *very first* primary. Once things actually started happening, he and his team were pretty with it.

anyone hear about this?
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-khizr-khan-the-muzzie-set-up-hillarys-email-server-lol-the-shit-just-gets-better-and-better/

Lol, people that care enough about either of these two colossal failures to argue over it. Kill yourselves.

So no proof? Go figure

Again with the magic genie. I don't see how you could possibly call that evidence. It's a biased guess and nothing more.

Don't need shills to spread the hard facts

Prove a single point in that article wrong.

You can't? Why not?

Go figure someone who's too lazy to look it up for themselves.

ITT: Newfags.

ignore paid hillshills.

>tl;dr

Go away shill

nope just to carpetbomb the area with the same shit over and over and deflect any actual talking points
you work on two fronts, first you work to descredit hillarys opposition
and failing that you work to deshearten the voters be claiming she has already won so people wont even bother to show up

> trump winning New Hampshire

Niggaisyouretarded.jpg

No but you need to be one to deny hard facts and make out anyone with evidence as being a nut job..

jesus christ I hate Sup Forums now

whether you're trolling or not this is a shitty place

Why are you referring to a link to the betting markets then?

Do you have trouble keeping track of more than one source of information?

I'm pretty sure the paid CTR faggots are also instructed to debate themselves on thread like these.

Literally all of the arguments here are made by CTR for the purpose of bumping this political cancer to the top.

sage this shit cancer.

I'm not trolling. People are just legitimately this stupid as to believe that shit works the way the people on TV says it works.

Yay tyranny! I honestly can't wait for Hillary to "win". I'm excited for the coming wars.

shills get called out
n...noo. ignore the evidence and the fact that the evidence also coincides with an extreme increase of pro hillary shitposting, there are no shills and you guys are crazy

>Can't follow a conversation.

Go away.

>I'm losing, so I'll throw a tantrum

see ctr is really trying too hard lmfao.s

>ignore paid hillshill

Especially these assholes. Neckbeards are doing it for money, the Khans are standing on their sons grave to preach about how Hillary fucking Clinton would make such a wonderful president.

Guy I was replying to had no hard facts, vs me who posted an actual fucking poll

Squidward has no hard facts

With two minutes of research you can immediately begin to realize that nothing works the way it's written on paper to work.

It's a small group of people financing the Senators, the President, and the Supreme Court. The Electoral college determines who's getting into office, and they're paid off too.

You quoted people who aren't shilling for hillary. What the fuck are you on about?

>An actual fucking poll

An actual fucking poll that was on a tv channel that is run by the White House, which is run by the Elite behind them.

>re are made by CTR for the purpose of

Since you seem to be so much into conspiracies, I found a pic just for you.

Enjoy, you can thank me later.

~KHAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Also media has been pushing the idea that Hillary has already won since she first threw her name in the hat.

The idea being that middle ground voters will vote for her or else risk wasting their vote. Unfortunately it is a valid strategy given that the vast majority of people are completely fucking retarded.

>Conspiracy

For it to be a theory there must be no evidence of whatever the person is claiming... But there is which means it's not a conspiracy, it's the truth.

Kek

Congrats, your post is the dumbest thing I have read this year to date.

looks like you made that in MSpaint

check'd.

Almost all arguments here are made by CTR. They just throw in some pro-Trump stuff to make the thread look more legitimate.

Just look at , they do a really shit job of hiding themselves lol.

Yet no argument is being made you're just denying the truth because it contradicts what you were taught is true.

Sorry but it's time to grow up. Shit doesn't work the way you were indoctrinated to think it works.

because then you would actually be better than them

did you srsly take the CTR bait.

>people this stupid exist

Holy shit hillary might actually have a chance

/thread

You know this guy Has a very valid point. Saying something is dumb and dismissing it is not really a counter argument.

> For it to be a theory there must be no evidence of whatever the person is claiming

ITT: person whose logic denies any evidence of gravity whatever

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Theory_of_gravitation&redirect=no

Man the delusions you people live with every day. Life must be scary

Can we just all agree that Hilary is a fucking criminal and trump is an idiot

fuck off salty Berniecuck

ctr shills fuck off.

I guess I do not care so much about being better, tbh

I love seeing these electoral maps.
How all the red states are basically redneck ranchland fly-over country.

It's as if living in a shitty place turns you into a shitty person.

You're delusional..

>professional analyst
They dont have a crystal ball, you know.

Not him, but a lot of Trump supporters are vicious, mean spirited people. Look at the conduct at his rallies. They're never going to be gracious either in victory or defeat.

So why not revel in their despair when he loses? No use sticking out your hand to a dog that's gonna bite you.

Well, at least I managed to make _you_ react to the thread, didn't I?

>Because nothing will change either way.

Edgy juvenile detected.
Elections have consequences.

The worst places to live are in blue though... That's where the highest crime rates are, along with a cavalcade of other shit that's awful.

You can't argue against someone who either doesn't know or is otherwise lying about what a theory is. It's just a red flag that no matter what you present them, they will hand wave it away, usually by resorting to strawmen and ad hominems.

He said something stupid, I called him out on it. Get a life.

Elections are for tv, and paid by tv. They have no consequences. The choices to be made are not being made by those who are on tv.

Crime happens in blue states because some of us have stuff worth stealing... Dirt states have... Well, dirt.