Turks in denial.

Not white

This.

Typical "greek".
youtube.com/watch?v=4eXdLdXmOwY

Germans screwed us over

Except turks haven't contributed to Europe in the last decade

Olive Niggers.

greekfag here..we screwed ourselves over fam..living on borrowed monies and voting for worthless politicians over and over..now its time for the fat lady to sing,and we dont like it huh???

They are very greeks. They should try to bess greeks.

Be less*

And the Greeks have?

yung olive nigger a e s t h e t i c fam

We invented democracy

BROKE ASS BOY LOVERS

We are like that character in a comedy that is always cool and just chills while everything goes down in flames

in all seriousness ask the thousands of tourists that visit us. everyone has a good time here. the rest can hate

Or last century

how would you like your country fam?

or ever

and philosophy and medicine
and theater
and indoor pumbing and mathematics and not just democracy..besides democracy as is now sucks

Pretty friendly and helpfull
Speaking of helping, could greek bro find adress to brothel in heraklion? Really want to try greek cutie.

They are half white half brown and have big noses. Men can be very sexist. Granmas dont know to speak without yelling. Beaches are pretty good but women are ugly. They hate turkish people because they dont want to see they both are pretty similar. They are ok at football and more than ok at basketball. They suck in other sports. They like to watch syrians kids die in their shores. Yogurt yeah sure but every country knows how to do it already so fuck off not big deal anymore. They like to break plates when they have finished to eat and it's wierd because they are poor. Thats all i know/think about shitgreeks.

absolutely fine until i lived with 4 greek-cypriots last year at uni. Rudest, most unhygienic, ignorant people ive ever come across.

everything except the women is pretty accurate

You won't find any. They will be Albanian or eastern bloc. You would have better luck in a bar or club.

cyprus ppl suck big time, trust me we are totally different from them

You screwed yourselves you dumb roaches

can confirm

source - Britfag, longtime resident of Cyprus

they alternate between acting like being Cypriot makes them gods and shit-talking Cypriots in general

Pay debts pls

part greek, pretty sure family immigrated to 'murica in the 1930's from a small town next to sparta

no more money you dickless faggot so suck a proverbial dick dumbass

and the germans the imf and the ebc just rushed in to help us out..not to take advantage of our situation and our dumbass politicians ,so they can benefit greatly??

many greeks dont consider cypriots greek, and they shouldnt, because they arent.

We wuz democratic and sheit nigga

we wuz conkerors and shit

Went to Athens five years ago:
> People are very sociable and mediterran, easy to talk to.
> The men are crazy after women, whistles and shit, just like turks.
> Many people are religious, that's okay with me.
> It seems that the country is very polarized and divided. Leftist radicals vs reactionary conservatives.
> They have a very nice history, but that was over 2000 years ago, a lot have changed since then (see. Ottoman Empire)

bunch of niggers if you ask me, they don't pay taxes or work and expect handouts from everyone else

Modern Greek=Turk

PAY DEBNT

Ok because i see a lot of this greek-turk mixing thing let's set things straight.

by the same token there are very few countries that are pure by now, after all these wars. It's true that there has been some mixing but our cultures are vastly different. We are different than turks in our mentality and pretty much everything.

At least we defended our land from the most fearsome invaders of the world (turkish, roman and even Hitler). Americunts basically massacred natives and stole the land while the rest of europe was apes by the time we developed consciousness

Shit country, shit people.
Shit education, shit health care.
Shit politicians, shit voters.

There is not an ounce of intelligence left in this shitty country. From the young kids to the very old people, everyone is worse than a fucking ape.

Actually, this is rude to apes, at least apes can act with logic, are great learners and can solve puzzles, Greeks can't do shit. Fucking retards.

I am Greek, i hate you all Greek faggots, i hate this fucking country. Let the immigrants take over and turn it into Islamgreekstan or some shit, i don't give a fuck.

Greece deserves nothing good at this point, nothing.

They are the niggers of yurop

Illios has some of the best wallrides

Fat, greasy, cunts
Don't know if that's just Greek Americans. But literally every Greek kid that immigrates to my area is a complete piece of shit (and fat also).

i second this..also greekfag i am

Good history
Good food
Too much mix with shitskins
Pay denbts

Very nice, very friendly and generous but a bit lazy... Tbh I would be lazy as well if I lived in so hot country.

Probally, but good dance clubs are hard to find here and the tiny mom starts cooking spaghetti in my pocket when I talk to women anyway.

Fuck. Came to say this.

Got the same amazing politicians as my country, people not giving a darn, youth without job, none goes to the streets

I admit, you have an amazing history, shame to see in what a state Greece is today

What can I say, well played both of us

So sit back, grab a chair and lets watch the world burn after Trump is elected and "Erdogan" makes his move on the Greece islands, oh I forgot Putin, Snap!

Nope, not just Greek Americans.

The Han-Chinese, Igbo, Scandinavians, Uiguirs etc are all still ethnically pure. You are not the same ethnicity as you were back when the Macedonians or Goths inhabitated Greek lands. When you say "we developed", you can not refer to your ethnic group as it is the same today as it was 2000 years ago.

>invented

the only thing ill disagree with is the religious part.

"most people" are not fucking religious. all greeks from 60 and down go to church only in christmas and easter. maybe a marriage or a baptism also, but that's all. we dont give a shit about church or religion, the Religion subject at schools is something like PE
and 85-95% of greeks under 60 have never read more than 3 pages in the bible.

Greek here

Greeks are probably the worst fucking drivers if not in the whole universe, in Europe for sure. And the pedestrians are fucking stupid also.

The people in terms of politics are fucking apes. All of them. From the 14 year old who thinks anarchy and open borders are a way to go, to the 80 year old that votes for the shit he voted 20 years ago, even tho they are shit.

We are good people, but we are fucking retarded in terms of politics