Bifag here. Fairly certain I'm about to get fucked in the ass by a very hung guy this weekend...

bifag here. Fairly certain I'm about to get fucked in the ass by a very hung guy this weekend. What are some ways I can clean out my ass besides using a store bought enema? Also, general anal thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/2201047/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you are health you shoudn't worry too much.

Eat fiber (fruits, vegetables) etc.

Eat soup the day of

just wash down there, dont eat a lot that day and have a bowel movement a while before you get fucked.

besides diet, how do i clean myself to make damn sure there's no accident?

Don't. Cleaning is bad. Enemas or water are goiing to make it more dry. Less pleasure and more risk for pain.

Really, just eat well and make sure that day you have taken a shit.

Fire hose.

Well an enema as you suggested would work fine. Its not necessarily required because shit is only in the sphincter (i.e near a dick) around the time you are going to shit anyway. If you havent eaten much, and have already had your bowel movement, you will be completely fine.

And chances are if this is a dude who fucks other dudes, hes had shit dick more than once. c'est la vie.

just a day or two ahead.. shit everything out, fast until the day comes.. or just use a laxative

is that really enough? even for deep anal?

Just remembered this from a while back read this
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/2201047/Sup Forums_tutorial_on_anal_sex.html

You can buy shower attachments that will help you clean your innards out.

what i do is but little vaseline on the tip of a half a liter bottle, fill it with water press it up against my butthole and then squeeze the bottle to get the water in there, some goes on the floor some times but it works for me, i hate buying enemas cus its like hey mr pharmacy worker im gonna put this up my butt type of a thing. i am fairley loose tho, so this might not work for you.

My anus thanks you. Still nervous though.

coffee enema

Good. This is now a anal technique thread.

Prefered toy?

Dish soap bottle works well as a gentle substitute

Buttplugs because of how slutty they make me feel. Will probably wear mine when I meet him.