Just inherited this fingerbox from my grandparents...

Just inherited this fingerbox from my grandparents. Can anyone identify what year this model is from and how much it's worth?

Shut up newfag

Summerfag fads are out of style

Being this new

>Summerfag fads are out of style

A-yo ca. 1970.

Summerfag

Calm down son, google is your friend.

Summerfag

Newsummerfag

At least get a new picture for this tired old forced meme.

Thanks, man... Been looking into buying one of those futuristic looking finger boxes that use digital technology (pic related).

Really? Looks like same old same old to me.

Newfag

wtf is a vingerbox?1

I am a dealer in antiquities, specifically fingerboxes. Unfortunately, upon a quick visual inspection, yours is a fake. Sorry for be the bearer of bad news.

Summernewfag

Too gimmicky man.
Get the A-yo collection. It's the end-all, be- all of the FB world.

I have a Toe box, anybody else have one?

why do I still keep coming back to this site

What's the best Sup Forums alternative?

Nevermind, I'll just google

420chan

Just... Just stop.

looks like a replica to me.

depends, what material is it made of, i've had the same one since 2nd grade and its made out of plywood since we dont have enough money to buy a decent fingerbox

i like how when someone says "wuts a finger box?" , which is obvious bait, everybody calls that person a newfag.
whos the new fag here
the person who jokingly said "whats a finger box?"
or the person who took the bait?
also shut the fuck everybody knows what a finger box is and if you're dumb enough to fall for the bait then please do this website a favor and leave.

Guys im a huge newfag I'll suck the dick of the firsr faggot whose brave enough to tell me what a fingerbox is. Seriously i have no idea im a newfag.

Get on my level niggers

yeah
I have a plastic one with buzz lightyear on the side

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

You got 6 fingers, nigger?

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

newfag

Newfag

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

Looks like someone didnt know what a finger box was and hit up urban dictionary

faggot

Nah fam six cocks

maybe 1960 or 1964 and it about $300

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

8 chan, the onion version.

All hail hot wheels

You don't like having cozy toes?
Nice
I personally don't have one but my brother has a Terminator Tow Box

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

>ITT newfags fingering their boxes while they laugh at summerfags

Seriously, every other post reads summerfag or newfag.

So what are you, just a faggot?

See

I know i am

what's a finger box?
and now we wait...

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

quads never lie

What's a fingerbox???