Look at you fat disgusting smelly greasy faggot neckbeards...

Look at you fat disgusting smelly greasy faggot neckbeards, always sitting on your ass complainign baout how hard manual work is.
youre looking at a US marine baby! OOAAH!!!
im hitting up bitches left and right while you fantasize about sucking each others tic tac peners

It's OORAH !! Dumbass. Every fucking Marine in history knows that. Get the fuck outta here.

Hey. Does your mom know you're posting on here? With your little smooth chest like some sort of prepubescent little girl parts.

>Triggered

id fuckign break you in half user, you should shut your jewmouth

A little bit

Im not gay but i wish i had a body like that. Ill bet he gets all da ladies

Of course he does. He claims to be a Marine (when he's not). We all get laid. It's handed to us. Perks of the job.

Bet ops skeleton is bony as fuck.

Even the most boot fuck marines know it's "oorah!" retard.

> US Marine
> Spends potentially months on end in a room with guys exclusively

So, OP, how hard do you take dick up the ass?

Lol what a fucking toy. You can just see how much of a cookie cutter person OP is. Note the "I know I love dick" look in eyes and the tough guy facade

A naive myth that spending time with men makes one gay. Spending time with men, exclusively, especially hard, deadly men, for extended periods of time, is cathartic. It's cleansing for the soul. You'll never see the things I've seen. Richfags can't pay to have the experiences I've had. It's not gay. It's something you cherish for the rest of your life knowing that few have ever gone where I have gone. Few will do the things I have done. I belong to the most exclusive gang of professional warriors that has ever existed while the firepower at my disposal is unequaled in history. Once you step on the yellow footprints everything changes, forever. If you get the chance, go do it. It is the least gay thing ever.

She was pushed

What album cover is this?

What's with the file name? U a fag?

Dam boy, dont let me catch you outside at night. You run the risk of getting that vanilla boypussy stuffed.

man, I can't help it, Im sick
I got SBTY

Assuming they dont spend the whole time assaulting eachothers buttholes

> ooah

sure, you're a marine, kiddo

Seriously? We're /b. Defenders of your anonymity and first amendment rights. We're just organized in fire teams instead of ITT. Don't get defensive about it. We'll protect you when you can't fend for yourself. Relax.