So autist level online dating question here...

So autist level online dating question here. What is the best way to get a girl on plenty of fish or tinder to fuck when they are clearly already down to fuck? It seems so retarded that people have to play these games when they both want the same thing but how do basically say "I see you're down to fuck. I am also down to fuck. Let's fuck." without coming strong right out the gate with it? Also tinder/pof stories and greentext thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1470258478392.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What I mean more specifically is in the case that I haven't messaged a girl yet but can tell she's there is to hook up from the info in her profile.

Bumping

i.4cdn.org/gif/1470258478392.webm
do like this.

Like for example this girl says "Looking for a friend and fun" obviously she wants to fuck so pussyfooting that shit is retarded but I can't just come at her like let's hook up either because for some reason that would be too forward even though that's clearly what she's looking for.

read her profile or something and ask things about her, ask whatmusic she likes etc and compliment her a little. take it a lil bit slow in the beggining thenmaybe ask what she's into or something

DONT just ''hey lets fuck ;)'' or ''hi babe :P''
make her horny.

He's so fucking smooth.

the lizard or the autism?

Op, im a femanon, youll just have to trust me cause i am not a slut (and have shite tits), but girls like it if you compliment them, then like start to ask about them, (not too much or its creepy), then get into like a foreplay talk kind of situation, say youre good at massages or something and lead from there. itll take around 15 minutes to get them primed...

Christ dude, well you did say you are asking an autist question. You talk to them with normal conversation about interests and what not. Even if they just want a hookup they still need to gauge how desperate you are and how normal you are. If you immediately say "hey lets fuck" you're showing that they aren't even worth your time enough to talk normally. Or that you don't know how to converse. Because what happens when you actually meet to fuck? You still have to talk to them and be normal.

No don't do this. Starting off with compliments will get you nowhere unless she has no self esteem and/or you are really attractive. At that point it doesn't matter what you say though.

If you give compliments make them specific and genuine. Don't say "you're pretty" or "damn you're sexy" or some stupid shit. If she has a fun fashion sense that you enjoy say so. If the first thing you noticed was how gorgeous her hair is say so. If her eyebrows are on point say so. Just make sure it's a genuine compliment that is specific to them and wouldn't be something you could tell every girl.

Talk fun and lightheartedly and don't focus on sexual flirting until she seems interested in you.

A good way to imagine it is try to imagine her as a guy that you really want to be friends with. What would you talk about and how would you say it? How much effort would you put in?

Yeah see I didn't mean literally say "Lets fuck." I can keep a girl's interest via conversation. I just don't know at what point to steer it towards sex or really where the line is at all as to what is appropriate at what time. Thanks for the pointers btw.

ffs is this an autist femanon or a trill I can't tell. Don't say you're good at massages fucking hell, that is pure shit advice. The only way that works is if you've already built a lot of rapport or you're really attractive

make a dirty joke, or ask if she seen some movie like nymphomaiac (or other movie with a lot of sex)

I guess I'm not good at fostering sexual attraction via conversation. I honestly don't know how to talk to girls in that way. Judging from my messages you would think I'm a unic or something. Like the conversations aren't bad they just lack any sort of sexual element and I don't know how to bring that in subtly I guess is what I'm saying.

there won't be a definitive point mate. It's whenever it seems like the right time and she seems interested in you. If she is sending a ton of smileys and texting like a 13 yr old then you could start then. as far as bringing up sexual topics, make it a side note thing that becomes conversation. dont make the "sex" part about we but rather as an observation of something else you can both comment on. Like a movie or an event or something weird you saw happen. Talk about it neutrally until the escalation happens naturally.

To be honest, unless you're looking for low self esteem, below average girls then don't even bring up sex. Just talk normally and ask to meet up at a bar or somewhere. Most of my sexual success from tinder comes from just being normal and not making the goal sex but just wanting to meet an interesting person who is also sexy. Can't word that right really.

Meeting the person in real life is the next step. I'm making a very very small leap and guessing you haven't met them in real life yet.

It's just practice man. Tinder is perfect practice. Talking about kink more so than sex seems to work pretty well. Like make a joke about something being kinky when it clearly isn't. Say she has a picture of her riding a bike. "You like to bike ride? Kinky." See how she responds and if she acknowledges that you said kinky. Or tell them you have a serious balloon fetish or something silly. It'll slowly evolve into actual kink and sex talk.

You really are new to this...
You don't "steer it towards IT"...
Make a little conversation. She wants to know whether you're normal, and hell, even if you're this desperate, you also want her to be normal. Don't fuck crazy, seriously! It's not worth it.
Once you guys have gauges each other enough to assume non-craziness and minimally required attraction, propose to meet up.
Once together, get a drink (or other drug you're both into(weed sex is great)), snuggle up on the couch and once tension is high enough go in for a kiss and let things escalate naturally from there.
Also, pro tip, clear all the necessary talk about protection beforehand. It's a mood killer. And, more importantly, no matter what she says about pills and being clean, insist on a rubber.
You can have unprotected as much as you want when you get together with someone long term. But catching something you maybe can't ever get rid of from a one time thing is not worth it

As the other guy givin advice in this thread I personally wouldn't bring up protection. Just use it. Expect to use it.

Awesome. Thanks for the tips man.

Yeah, you might as well. I've always felt that it gives a sense of security and easiness if you've at least talked about it once. If she isn't too secure about sex either it's good to give her the confidence that you want to be safe as well.
I don't have much experience with dating apps though, so maybe girls there are a bit more knowledgeable. I've really only ever gone for girls from parties or social circles/school/uni

>says he's not online dating like its a bad thing
wat

I have a date lines up with a girl for next weekend but again nothing sexual has been mentioned so I don't really know what to expect.

And yes I am super new to this. My last girlfriend I dated for three years so I've lost the little game I had and before that I would occassionally hook up drunkenly with drink girls at parties but I'm at the age now where parties and things like that aren't really happening anymore.

There's nothing wrong with online dating. The online dating loser stigma died awhile ago. Yeah you should be finding girls offline too but everyone has a tinder man. I've met some really great people with really similar interests from tinder that I wouldn't have met if I just went to bars and parties. More variety of people.