This whore is cheater!!!

this whore is cheater!!!
she used to me my gf but i found her red-handed today.
Fuck you Nuca!!!
Let me show you what my lazy ass can do.

count to 7 for her nudes

P.S. she hates shaving her pussy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the fuck hates shaving her pusst? Did you find this one at the special olympics or the mines of whoria?

holy shit i used to fuck her in my wolverine suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g

>hates shaving = skank puss
we dont want a skank puss

1 lol

Maybe not be a cuck/10 OP?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

This

nigger

Sup Forums can't count in troop to save their lives

1 2 3 4 5 6

what a bunch of fags

1 dead nigger

2 dead niggers

OP it's done, lets see some hairy puss

3 dead niggers

4 dead niggers

You guys are clingy as fuck.

Here's some advice:

After you do the basic pursuing of a woman to show your interest and you know that she has some interest, you no longer should be the one doing most of the contacting, she must be the one to initiate contact 80-90% of the time.

It's simple: If they are pursuing you, then they can't reject you.

If a girl rejects your advances to meet up twice (without giving alternative dates), have some fucking self respect and walk away. If she is interested, she will contact you and bring up getting together, if not, take the fucking hint.

If a woman ever tells you that "we should be friends", say no and walk the fuck away but tell her she can contact you if she changes her mind to keep the door open. Never initiate contact ever again with her and keep your conversations polite but very short if the initiates contact and tell her you have shit to do and that she should keep in touch.

If a woman lets you walk out of her life, then she wasn't worth it in the first place, her loss, know your worth, faggots.

With this attitude YOU will be the prize and be the one telling women to stop contacting you because they don't meet YOUR standards (i.e. they only want friendship or whatever the fuck or it just doesn't work for you).

Have abundance mentality, even if you don't have anything else going on. Always come from a position of strength.

5 dead niggers

6 dead niggers

8 dead niggers

7 dead niggers

4 dead niggers

motharfuggah...
trips though

them dubs tho

SO do we get the nudes or not, we counted

i've given up

Literally kill yourself.

Give up life.

Guys I got this. Nobody send anything. Trust me. I'm a dental hygeniest

Fuck off fagget. Go suck some tranny cock.

Trips lol
Also 2

This dental hygienist is done trying

Winrar