Thoughts on Shad? Even if you don't appreciate his art; as a person he seems like a cool dude...

Thoughts on Shad? Even if you don't appreciate his art; as a person he seems like a cool dude, he's streaming on twitch rn

I have no use for artists

he's actually really cool. ive played overwatch with him quite a bit.

From the couple of episodes that he was on Sleepycast, I love Shad.

He draws the best assholes on earth

everything else is disgusting

I got him on steam and used to play tf2 with him. Pretty chill dude for being German and all.

Derpy faces, left looks like its got a veiny pussy, freckles are gross on right's ass.

Nice advertisement.

The doubles as usual are correct. My dick only cares about those asses though.

hes a faggot with a hard on for video games
literally no normal person sees female characters the same way he does

Yes, I have some good shad asshole pics. I'll dump if someone joins me at least.

Dubs says I'm in

My desktop background

Gross.

*Beautiful

Last Shadman pic from me, doin some random asshole pics now. Maybe random shadmans though

>pierced anus
Is that a thing?

thats hair not veins you retard

His art is mediocre at best. Faces look smashed, genitals looks disgusting, and his coloring looks smudged. But other than that his art is fantastic. As a person he is just an edgelord.

It is. It's the only part of the image I don't love. Might get someone to remove it.

>that asshole piercing
Fuck, Shad is so fucking stupid at times.

He's good man, I fap to his content regularly.

hitler dubs dont lie

That's the only thing you don't love? Not the nasty, discolored, oversized asshole?

How do you know that's not a natural alien asshole?

That's why i said looks like you fucking mong. Don't apply your own meanings then get pissy about them. It makes you look like a retard.