Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
cnn.com/2016/08/03/europe/london-knife-attack/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom
moderncombatandsurvival.com/featured/tactical-firearms-training-vs-a-knife/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, why should I?

Gun>knife. Also im not a faggot and think owning a knife is cool.

illegal

I'm not a 12 year old or a greaser?

Fixed blades are superior in about every way

/thread

What possible use could a knife serve me.

I'm a big cutlery fan. But balisongs are for cringe lords

I don't own a butterfly but I carry this everday

i have a nice ka-bar at home, i love it

Implying you have the time to get the blade out in time

They're really cool if you know all the motions. They're totally illegal in my state though.

>implying it's hard to open

>implying I need to take it out quickly

cuz i own this one

not at close range faggot.

inplying u are man enough to pull it out u faggot, u such a beta cuck who is just gona get ur asshole beat + u be afraid to enrage the attacker even more by pulling out a knife lose it and get stabbed urself cuck boi

yes, samefaggin it

Already have. Small one just for tricks

learn to spell ya half a homo

implying u can even land a punch sissy cuck

In a 6ft circle knife>gun if the user is trained well with loads of practice

>implying a butterfly knife is faster than a flip open
>implying you wont be a faggot and try to be fancy with your fagknife
>implying a person with a gun hasnt shot you by the time you get your shit knife out

Because butterfly knives are for the weak

Nice
Had any accidents yet?

>implying he will EVER use it

Why is everyone in this thread talking like niggers

>implying I carry it for self defense

I use it to cut cables and whatever else I might need to. fuck I will cut my fruit with it and shit.

take it easy there you 15 year old shithead

I do

Fags

Who are you fighting in your every day life exactly? What kind of a shit hole do you live in that you NEED a knife for protection purposes?

I own a trainer butterfly knife but i suck ass at it, i might start picking it back up again. I always carry a knife everywhere i go.

jesus christ you kids are stupid

knives don't have to be used as a weapon... if you look at the blade you can see it has been used quite a bit.

They are just chavs

you

Not a bad guy in an 80s action movie

hey, I got that mousepad too

>implying all kidnappers or murderers don't get close to attack

Because I already have one

Yes, at close range, faggot.

What kind of full retard do you have to be to think getting close to someone and stabbing them is any less difficult than getting close to someone and pulling a trigger?

I'm not autistic

I have the same keyboard, Razer blackwidow ultimate 2016 eh?

because im not autisitc.

Why would I need to use a knife for self defence?

Pic related, me

I flip a 42. Got my 14 y.o. Son a Replicant. He is pretty awesome with it after just 4 months - Way better than me. He's gone for a couple af stitches twice, but not lately. We both want BRS AB's.

Because I prefer my switch blade. It's like asking why I dont own a 1911 handgun. I own a Jericho. It's pretty edgy for you to post about it though.

I got the same pubes, right under the keyboard

looks more like the tournament edition

Mine is gold

ah my bad

why would you be black?

Can grab a gun barrel can't grab a knife blade stupidfag.

Illegal where i take.residence

because I am black

Because I'm not a faggot.

Its illegal so just getting a trainer for tricks

Nigger

Because it's weird as fuck, and stilettos are classy *teps feduur*

Ka-Bar BK9 checking in

those things are more dangerous than a regular shank knife, i would rather have a buck 119 than that piece of shit

no u.

butterfly knives are for fags.

also here faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

Please grab the barrel of my handgun, I would love to clean your skin out of the slide after I'm done shooting you because you think that will work.

Not the guy you replied to, but...
I don't think pulling a trigger takes longer than lifting your hand up, grabbing the barrel and moving it away from you

Pics Sup Forumsro

he looks like a cool nigger tho

I gave up knives after I actually used one..

Im getting a new one next couple of weeks.

Not him but you don't grab the blade when dealing with a knife. You grab the arm. And then drive a nice subcompact pistol into their chest and pull the trigger till the bangs stop

I'm at work and it's at home

this is the same one though

You're stupid enough to think you're going to get your knife out any faster than a handgun if someone abruptly starts stabbing you without warning from 2 feet? Kill yourself.

Whats with all these NEETS talking SD? Knives cut and carve and puncture, humans yes, but almost everything else too...

because this type is more convenient.

I use it as a casual knife. It's serviceable for eating, long enough for leverage and short enough for a close grip for fine detail, serves well as a quick box cutter and label puller at work, dirt cheap, safely stored and safely opened one-handed so I can keep my other hand on what I'm working with, and if anyone ever gives me shit about carrying a knife I just say "it's a one inch blade, these are legal anywhere any kind of knife is legal." and whether it's true or not they just shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

If I wanted a self-defense device I'd carry around a fucking gun. People who carry knives for defensive reasons are morons.

Because I get too excited twirling it and end up closing my friends dull practice knife blade side on my knuckles. So I'm not switching to the real deal and cutting my hand open.

ahaha you slide (and my sides) vs your dumb ass trying to grab the blade of a knife and controlling it.

God bless 'murica

because....

Not him but they've probably never seen one of these. Buncha damn faggots all chavs.

this is the only way a nignog can be cool

actually its not the same one I just noticed the teeth - mine doesn't have a serrated edge

I have the same buck it holds a nice edge but I still sharpen half way through a deer .

Ban all assault

cnn.com/2016/08/03/europe/london-knife-attack/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom

and I grab your hand holding the gun derpmate.
that is exactly what happens at close range you gunfag.

Why would I grab your knife if im putting baseball sized holes in your body with hollow points?

looks fkn cool

you're assuming that they would get close enough.
bad assumption.

i don't know where to get them where i am at the moment but where i used to live there was a street stall with them

Here you pussy ass gunfaggots.
try reading up on the limitations of your fucking pop toys.

moderncombatandsurvival.com/featured/tactical-firearms-training-vs-a-knife/

Because Canadian.

Can't tell if you're a 12 year old, or Brittish

because I've already grabbed you faggot gun and am stabbing your fat gut.

But I can tell you are a dumb shit who doesn't know shit.

>OMG WHAT DO YOU NEED A TOOL FOR? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL USING THAT TOOL?

If you do it like in the movies it totally does take longer because you have to talk a bunch

>Gun>knife
True but you have to admit that knives are pretty useful tools (ignoring OP's mall ninja blade).

Yeah but I'm still close enough to point it at you regardless of what you've got ahold of and get a couple shots into you. You have no idea what you're talking about and I've got training on my side. I will give you one thing. The 21 ft rule exists and is accurate. But that relies on you having yours out and sprinting at me and me still being holstered. In the scenario you're describing were both out and actively trying to kill each other. Best case scenario for you it's a stalemate. Worst case(and way more likely) for you? Not so much.

>mirror shot
>text is right way
A-are you a wizard?

Why not get a nice skinning knife? I use that one more like an everyday knife poor things pommel all beat to shit from using it as a hammer, edge all knicked up from prying with it.