Whats the point of having anything besides a handgun to defend yourself...

Whats the point of having anything besides a handgun to defend yourself? I dont need a fucking assault rifle to shoot some robbing my house.

>kek I guess I just dont have a small penis

have one simply because you want to.
Check mate.

rifles are not for defense they are for sport/collecting.

a handgun is for defending yourself while about town
a shotgun is for defending your house from intruders
a rifle is for defending yourself against those who say you don't need the first two

looks like you have a case of the small johnsons

most people buy rifles because they like them and not much more to it. Only neckbeards use the "defend my country from government." approach. I personally own around 10 weapons, all of which I bought to shoot at targets or to save as investments.

>Wanting something to kill people instead of something to hunt animals
on the flip side
>having a "Big scary auto ass-hult" gun instead of a gun to defend yourself.

Another faggot that wants our guns. You are the very reason I have my REGULAR FUCKING SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE that has an m4 style MOD KIT. USE THAT HAND GUN FOR THE ONE THING IT IS REALY GOOD FOR. YOU DON'T HAVE TO US YOUR TOES TO PULL THE TRIGGER

>ther faggot that wants our guns. You are the very reason I have my REGULAR FUCKING SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE that has an m4 style MOD KIT. USE THAT HAND GUN FOR THE ONE THING IT IS REALY GOOD FOR. YOU DON'T HAVE TO US YOUR TOES TO PULL THE TRIGGER

I sense OP in this post. Please do not post on your own thread.

Not op faggot

screen cap for proof

Faggot

Your spidy sense sucks fantastic poof

I stand corrected... Still what a very odd way to react. Do you possibly have some sort of mental illness? Irritability or something?

I am fucking sick of dbags trying to spread shill shit all over my Sup Forums why the fuck aren't you angry?

Bad guys have assault rifles tho

Dubs is the only redemption of this shit post.

Cause I am not easily angered. If you are so easily angered, I think that classifies as a mental illness, and I kindly ask you to give up your weapons until you are in a stable health situation.

Rifle is for the niggers who came in a suburban and tried to use their hi point 45s to rob me again (because it was unsuccessful last time when they didn't have guns and I scared them off) and I saw the guns in their hands out the windows and took one perfectly placed shot with my falkor Petra through the windshield at the drivers head (BOOM HEADSHOT), vehicle crashed into tree on side of driveway at full throttle, ejecting nigger passenger. Went to the suburban on my ATV with hand gun to see if the others would brandish weapons, and they did. Cleaned up the rest with delta elite 10mm and police showed up 30 mins later, swept up the nigs and left me with no repercussions.

ITT: wasting expensive ammo on niggers

Reddit.com/r/ccw

>inb4 reddit
>inb4 summerfag

Rifles like all weapons are for killing. Shotgun is best for home defense, handgun for personal defense, and rifles for prolonged combat. I think to buy any weapon you should have to prove you know how to handle it, or take a class.

I wouldnt be opposed to a one time class similar to a drivers license. However, just because something has an intended purpose it does not usually limit to only that purpose. Many weapons although lethal are designed specifically for target purposes.

You use a rifle to reliably engage targets at a safer distance than with the handgun.

/thread

>need

Why do Americans FEEL the need for firearms?

In Denmark, pretty no much one adheres to that thought?

if they come in group 15 bullets wont do it 50 will :D

I'm an Amerifag and i don't feel that either. I'm like the 1% who sees no need to own a gun despite having lived in a pretty crime ridden area

I'm very lonely here

>prolonged combat
what is this, fucking baghdad?