Post chicks you know and other anons say what they would do to them. bonus points for more brutal descriptions

Post chicks you know and other anons say what they would do to them. bonus points for more brutal descriptions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd put that bitch in a scoliosis brace and get her crooked spine alllllllll straightened out, yeah!

Sisters

Man or woman?

she's a woman. just a very skinny one

Id let them tie me up and bite my cock until I came. then they wouldnt stop. They could just tie me up in the basement and when they're mad or upset with other boys they can come down and absolutely destroy my cock and balls. Between biting and kicking and punching my cum flies out which enrages them even more. My balls are like a speed bag for them to take out every ounce of aggression.

I'd shave her whole body and chemically scar her head so no hair ever grew back anywhere from the neck up.

sisters

Wwyd?

What would you do to them?

I'd rip off their tops and make them kneel.
I'd have left slobber all over my cock while right works on my balls. I'd take turns face fucking their throats and finally finish all over their whore faces that are begging me for more of my cock juice.

id get them some Proactive and talk to them about how changing their diet could really improve their skin

Which one and why?

How would you fuck?

Please tell me you have nudes

Bumping

Bump

id fuck that bitch in my wolverine suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g

I would make her look up at me while she's getting throated, and make her say that she loves my cock down her throat. With tears in her eyes and those dick sucking lips around my shaft, I forcefully pound her mouth while using her hair as a handle. My balls slapping her chin. Her eyes tell me she loves it, and she's begging for cum. I do a final deep thrust and begin pumping my cum inside her stomach. She moans in pleasure from the warmth she feels in her belly.

With my phallus

i saw this same post on the pig thread

hit me

Is that Tina Martin?

no

Sisters- specify left and right

give nudes of this cunt noa!!