Hi b/ any tips to get over the anxiety??? I'm passing a really bad moment lately

hi b/ any tips to get over the anxiety??? I'm passing a really bad moment lately...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=agoBCcV-enI
youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watch ASMR videos, preferably Fairy Char.

I used to take meds a looong time ago for it, but I hated them and now I learned to control it myself.

STOP being a faggot, why are you so nervous anyway, in what particular situations are you getting anxiety

Exercise + meditation everyday

How did you learn how to control yourself? What do you currently do?

I can be OK all day, but when the night comes I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack. I feel something weird in my body and I focus too much that I start feeling worse and worse

I'm really fucked up

>recommends not being a dagger
>is a massive faggot themself

Go for a run.

Eat healthy. Eat more veges and fruits. And try to exercise a little more. Your anxiety will disappear.

waterboard yourself out of anxiousness

keeping myself busy with odd projects helps. along with diet and exercise. if that doesn't work ill go for a drive and play music.

Thank you

lick some guy's asshole

I can get distracted for a while or a whole night, but I know it will come. And it's that fear...

that maybe part of your problem, you'll need to let go of the anxiety over your anxiety. I look at it this way; whats the worst that can happen, truly nothing. Now it is uncomfortable and it sucks but at the end of the day you will be fine. when you think about it its silly to fear your own fear, right? I just embrace it as it comes, deal with it for that time and move forward with my day as best I can.

Keep in mind that there is a 99.99% chance that what ever is on your mind is made up there as well. One trick is to give yourself a set time period, say 20 minutes to worry. Then once that time is up you go do a project or some activity to keep yourself busy.

i cure my anxiety by shock therapy.

go to long hikes, several days out in the forest alone. sleep in the dark, take hallucinogenic mushrooms. you will experience much worse fears so you will just kek about these in your normal life

>tfw you will never lick fairy chars lip mole

just remember it's a cycle, and it passes, find something to distract you and even you out.

personally what helps: exercise, eating, masturbating, avoiding caffeine, having short conversations with people you care about.

>none of this shit is a cure, but alleviates the symptoms and helps the general effort

Pic unrelated

weed scares me so much sometimes that general anxiety is just a lark, scared to ramp it up to big boy drugs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=agoBCcV-enI

Watch this op ^^

Escitalopram works for me really well. Also try kava grog and maybe some passion flower at night.

what about sitting in a remote forest for some days? do you have a problem with that? i did a 72hour meditation ceremony thing 10 years ago - helpde me a lot. sit still and listen into yourself. no sleep, no food, just a bit of water

could you try that?

3 ice cold 40s my dude

Thank you all guys

if you are in the moment just take some Xanax and lay down for a bit it will pass...then work on changing your life

not op but i do like being outside, just too many obligations to spend that much time out there

Don't sweat it. I was going through a similar thing last year when my anxiety started to get out of control, but now I'm able to keep it at bay thanks to healthy lifestyle choices. I know it can be scary, but just remember that the ONLY thing anxiety changes is the way that YOU feel, and realizing this is the first step in letting go (as Alan Watts puts it) and feeling your anxiety just melt away

i love getting my ass licked in my wolverine suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g

Been there. It gets better with exercise and healthy habits.
It happens to me it get worse with alcohol and cannabis. Wich sucks because i like to drink a lot. Feel the body burning and the heart accelerates a lot. And hangovers are fucked up. Any tips with this anyone?

DMT
>I'm serial guys

I deal with the shit daily but when my Clonazepam isn't working I find the best things (if possible) are to take a relaxing shower or just keep busy. Keeping busy you will probably jump all over doing all sorts of shit but it does take your mind off of it.

I think we all deal with it differently, so obviously the same things don't work for everyone. Ive been told to go for walks. Deep breathing, "relax"

You have to force the panic out... if you feel like you are going to have a heart attack imagine it actually happening and try to make yourself have one... I know it seems crazy but panic attacks are caused by trying to fight off the panic. It used to work for me but now I just take a klonipin when I feel it returning