Do you think Mgtow will be a thing in the next decade?

Do you think Mgtow will be a thing in the next decade?

I think every 4channer should be Mgtow. We should stop look down another single and virgin males.

>mgtow
lmao, basically feminism for men: stronk and inependent boys who need no woman

i need women but they don't need me :(

excellent post

MGTOW is the most retarded thing ive heard of

Mgtow is basically code for virgin

who the fuck would want to associate themselves with this? it's like wearing a shirt saying "i'm a huge fucking virgin"

more like men go their own gay lol

You mean the male version of Feminism?

You ever listen to a MGTOW video? You can tell by their voices they're fat entitled white men who work wagecuck jobs and believe they deserve a 10/10 broad

Sour grapes, the ideology.
Just look at them grasping for approval in their circlejercs...

it cant succed, normal person needs love and affection, denying it only makes it worse, instead of stupid organisations they need good portion of self-reflexion

are you literally 12?

I'm pretty much a celibate, I've never cared about relationships, but I would never identify with this repulsive movement.

Fuck off.

stay exposed

I don't need collectivism and crowd approval, thanks.

I could be classed as MGTOW, as I only care about my friends, hobbies and career.

Fuck a different girl every month, usually 18-19, no interest in women beyond vagina.

>I'm a MGTOW

except that MGTOW can't get laid while feminists can.

It already is a thing desu
I know so many guys who are heading into 30s and are unmarried

Whats wrong with being a virgin?

Isn't that just a way to rationalize involuntary celibacy?

>every 4channer should be Mgtow
But what if I'm not a virgin? Would you guys still accept me?

Since when? Feminists are ugly or fat

It's a sign of underlying issues

Almost everyone over 20 who's a virgin has some sort of serious problem, not necessarily of course but almost in every case so.

im not a virgin but i dont like the idea of getting married desu

Feminists only exists because males insists to look down another virgin and independent males. You put women on a pedestal

I don't though

I treat women like I treat men. I look down on virgins because they're undesirables by definition

If you look down a virgin or independent male, so you do.

According to you, you need to fuck a women to be "normal"

So basically the society force every male to pay women for sex. Women take a lot of advantage from this.

Agreed. "men" going "their" own way sounds gay as fuck.

People who can't get laid in a hypersexual society are weirdos, why is it wrong to look down on weirdos?

They all have serious problems in one way or another.

And while I don't think you NEED to have sex to be normal, it's the reality that those who can't are not normal almost 100 out of 100 times.

So enjoy feminism. Because feminists will not stop.

I do, it's gotten me a lot of pussy and I certainly wouldn't mind selling out each and everyone of you for more

Yeah, this is why you're posting on Sup Forums at 23 PM

Okay I don't care lol

Feminists don't make up much of the population outside of tumblr. There's more excellent 10/10 women out there than one can meet in a lifetime.

Nah, it's earlier than that here sherlock and not all of us ended up here cuz we are betas, me I have a "substance abuse" problem

Are they really, though? I've never met one IRL but most of the ones online are almost inevitably jaded middle-aged guys that got burned in a divorce, and rather than admit error on their half just went on to blame women as being at the root cause of all humanity's problems

This is true

You can just feel the sour grapes

I mean sure there's some /r9k/ types mixed up in it, but they're either embittered divorcees or Roosh/Mystery-style PUA types

Obvious women. Tits please.

Obvious virgin detected

>men shouldn't look down on virgins! S-stop bullying me!

Not virgin desu.

Juanito pumped your ass in elementary school?

For the time being, I pretty much am.

Lord Tennyson was a bigger man than I am apparently. For all the loves I've lost, I'd rather have not experienced the emotion at all. Someone may come along to change this, but I doubt it.

>dat Spanish name

I'm a 22 year old virgin and otherwise totally normal. Your hypothesis is pretty weak m8. A lot of us virgins are normies unlucky enough to be in bad circumstances.

I want to be MTOFBSS (Man that occasionally fucks but stays single).

Current gf is nice, but also wouldn't bother getting another one after.

Very few of you are

How do you figure?

EXCELLENT post

Nignogs love that m8

Any sentence that starts with the words "Real men..." comes from some failure trying to make others insecure.
As far as i'm concerned, the way of Man is War, Self-Knowledge and Dominion of Nature.
Not even a fascist Sup Forumstard, but if you're not raising a family and willing to defend it with your life, you're just a boy playing around.
Which is ok, but not being a stake-holder in the game of life.

Yep, they are the most vocal, it's all part of the general backlash against feminization. Like all backlashes, it's reactionary and mindless, so harnessing the natural desire to blame everyone but yourself is a pretty good tactic.

>hypersexual society
If society was hypersexual like you say it is then shit like PUA and prostitution would barely exist

You're full of shit

Underrated

MGTOW = blaming the end of your previously successful bloodline on REEE SLUTS

I'm a fugly manlet and even I don't do MGTOW.

It can be a hypersexual society and those things still exist.

It's not hard to get laid in the Western world, at all. You just need to shift from a scarcity mindset to one of abundance.

like any of those nerds could get laid lol

Nah. Pussy is too good to pass.