Snorting ~12mg 2C-B alone in my room with my parents asleep, first time tripping, tipz?

Snorting ~12mg 2C-B alone in my room with my parents asleep, first time tripping, tipz?

have fun

Don't snort it because the bioavailability of NBOMe chems is very low through mucus membranes.
Instead, mix with water and drink.

snorting 2cb is a very efficient roa, you need much less, it is much more intense and it kicks in instantly.

Also, stay hydrated as NBOMe chems also have a tendency to cause hypertension, which can in part be alleviated through proper hydration

I have always heard the opposite.
I've always taken my psychedelics sublingually

2c-b isnt an nbome

whoa seriously? Lol
Thanks for the info lololol

bump

Make sure you do something, don't sit and make tripping the activity, you will quickly become uncomfortable

the comeup is pretty rough
snorting hurts a lot, chew gum for the drip
play some video games

damn, i was gonna sit and just enjoy the visuals

i wanna try this so badly, where to get my hands on some of this shit?

im a white dude from a mid-high white suburban neighbourhood, help me out

im getting mine off the darknet fam

i can recommend playing electronic super joy with headset on, trippy music + it got some crazy visuals too

im a fucking retard when it comes to things like that, i dont know where to go, on the "dark net"

download tor get vpn get bitcoins and ur set

then comes the million dollar question, wtf do i do after i got all set up? i have never been to the dark net or anything like it before

also, is there delivery in europe?

u can buy 2c-e on the clearnet, and it's way better than 2c-b

im uk so yh, find a website make an account transfer bitcoins

all psychoactive drugs r illegal in uk

im such an idiot and pretty stoned atm, what do i searched to find a website

dn markets links, i recommend alphabay

erowid

can i search in my normal browser just to check things out? or do i have to get the setup n shit before checking out?

I'm pretty sure you can still buy research chemicals at least "for research purposes" on the clearnet. I haven't read about anyone ever getting caught for buying rc's.

4-AcO-DMT is good, and I'm sure you could buy 2C-B-Fly

nah u need tor

only tor? or also vpn?

nope, anything that isnt caffiene nicotine alcohol or nitrous is illegal

only tor is fine

dude go on reddit
> /r/darknetmarketsnoobs
and read the sidebar