Shall i let me turn into a trap i found a man who'd buy me some clothes etc and i'd be a prostitute to get some money...

Shall i let me turn into a trap i found a man who'd buy me some clothes etc and i'd be a prostitute to get some money in for all the things we need like estrogen im looking already a bit cute and could a trap give me some tips for my skin how to make it softer and things i need to know

Ps my dick

Other urls found in this thread:

k-urz.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

roll

i dont see why not.

you might have autogynephilia, but if you think you can be passable do it, also, trannies kill themselves alot dont be one of those transtrenders that raises the transgender suicide statististic, be carefull but have fun :3

Need face pic OP

I think i wouldn't do suicide i never thought about it i love life too much

body pic and or a face pic

sure, but what youre thinking of doing has ireversable and very serious concequences

Yes I thought about the consequences i really do want to be a trap

then go for it, hurry the fuck up time is ticking, the sooner you start hormones the better, find a doctor and start telling them you wanna be a trap cus it takes like a year of costant whining about it to actually get hormones, also, post a picture of yourself

How old are you?

Post face so we can see if you're a cute

body pic?

also depending on how you look and stuff. understand that you shouldn't take any estrogen. trapping is fine but that is not a road you want to go down

don't fuck old dudes and don't take estrogen, also try not to prostitute if you can help it.

Ty for the tips

well i'm honest. estrogen can really do some bad things for your sex drive. kill it or ramp it up. but for 90% of people. kill it. also the very small changes it does to your body doesn't make it worth it for all the bad things it does. such as cock problems, depression, mood swings, head hair loss (very few get that) and many other things. if you want soft skin lotion.

The best thing to soften ur skin is neat bleach I know it sounds weird but I do it all the time but close ur eyes tight though an leave it on for a few seconds it removes the top layer of skin an brings out that fresh baby skin underneath I'm a dermatologist so I know what I'm on about tell me how I get on

fuck you

Whatever happens I've got a feeling it would be a massive improvement u fucking freak its unnatural

sauce
k-urz.
de/c110

any more? also bare feet soles pic?

Do you have a body pic?