edgy, do a shit load of LSD and fuck your mind up

What kind of INSANE?

the gta 5 trevor kind of insane, but all artsy and shit

OP is probably a hipster douche that prefers salvia

Nice trips

what the fuck

I don't think you could

haven't tried salvia, it's hard to come by here

nothing is stopping you from going on rampage. You probably only have one chance so dont fuck this up, prepare yourself

He just said trips...

That shit is up front at gas stations and smoke shops, nigger.

Also, being insane is not fun, if it gets bad enough it's a lonely existential nightmare.

You can be if you choose to user

That's what she said.

that's a good fucking joke, my man

Well, are you an amerifag? Get a fucking gun and repeat Orlando. If dubs, you go for it.

You take that back.

has anyone here done massive doses of psychedelics and had a bad trip?

describe please, ty af

What you really want is a talent, but you're stuck in mediocrity. If you had any edge you would know this. You will live a life or normalcy, embrace it, for even that is a gift.

Get into solitary in prison. This will effectively make you insane. Alternatively you could try to do some terrorist shit and go to git-mo so they can do whatever the fuck to break down any semblance of humanity in your mind.

The home version of both of these would be

1) Getting a very small room and painting it white, with a light on in the room constantly. Try to have as little contact with any person or the outside world as possible.

2) Git-mo style; basically the same as the above except instead of a constant light it's now a strobe light and there's some super terrible music playing 24/7. Also sometimes try your best to inhale as much water as possible while also getting some drugs to make things worse.

But you probably don't want to really be insane, you want everything fun about it but not the negatives.

u already are dog. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

I am so basically I'd say there's two basic forms of a bad trip.

1) Hallucinating something that scares you. Like looking in a mirror and seeing yourself morph in a way that you're afraid of, or seeing yourself age. Or doing something like a deleriant where basically anything can happen spiders everywhere etc. But those are psychedelics. Auditory hallucinations can be pretty bad, like hearing a thump in your house every so often when you know there's no possible explanation, a bit of the tell tale heart kind of stuff.

Then there's thoughts. Thoughts can be bad because you can get stuck thinking them over and over again without any way to stop it. This is probably similar to what it's like to have severe anxiety or OCD. Anyways you can think yourself in circles the whole trip being terrified of whatever thought you have, or just not able to stop thinking it. Or you just convince yourself you're dead or something like that.

op here, believe it or not, you pieces of garbage actually helped me out with a personal problem