So, have you played Life is Strange?

So, have you played Life is Strange?
What do you think of it?

its real gud

Pretty Good
9/10 To much suicide

This game made me feel again 10/10

Its great. Steer away from the fanbase. A bunch of autistic tumblrinas that love ruin the beauty of the game.

normie tier shitty game.2/10

Was just watching my brother play it. Great game. Shit ending! Hopefully the TV series will give us some closure....

TV series??

Cancer

Precisely, I haven't felt anything for years.
Not even my grandma's death moved emotions, this did.

I'm asking Sup Forums though.

TV series? Really?

I thought the game was okay. I liked the whole time reversing mechanic and the story threw out some nice unexpected twists, but the ending was simply terrible, kinda ruined the game for me honestly. Also, Chloe is quite possibly one of the most annoying video game characters ever.

I fucking loved it. Made me cry like a little bitch.

Yes, they announced a real life adaption of life is strange.

Lol dumb fag America couldn't exist without whites

Has its peculiarities, even if I disliked some characters I felt connected to it much more than real humans.

I keep crying after I finished it yesterday, it touched many aspects of my life... especially the start of chapter 4... Chloe... damnit.

I hope they don't fuck up the TV series and ruin everything.

Game was great but it made me cry like a pussy

Just finished episode 2. I like it so far. Chloes fucking annoying and Brooke is a pissed off chink slut who's mad that I'm gonna suck Warrens big ol' dick before her.
It kind of reminds me of the movie About Time if instead of general hux using time travel to get pussy it was used for more boring stuff like saving people

I only played part of the first episode. Im noy quote sure what all yhe hoopla is about. I hate the main character. Shr is so fucking annoying. The game starts oiut slow as hell.

Pretty good honestly

It's wannabe hipster trash. It's almost as if the writing was done by an alien who's trying to imitate what it thinks young humans sound like.

Shitty main characters.
Lib-tard fan base.
Game made for SJWs

Its got a cool concept though!

Are you having a stroke?

It's HELLA rad, man
>coughs up blood

Worst. Ending. Ever.
And I've played the Mass Effect series.
I loved everything about it until half way through the last episode. Literally none of your choices matter so you wasted your time.

We would cut our crime and murder by about that much by getting rid of the dindus. Our average IQ would also rise

I haven't played it

but I bet it's shit

Shitty cringe game

There are very few mixed ratings, it's either a love or hate game I guess.

It somehow caught me, must be because of some themes that were particularly close, unfortunately I have no friends to talk about it.

Nah. Just on mobile and cant be bothered to mix my typing.

amazing story about time travel and why it shouldnt be done. later in the game it turns into total chaos and mindfuck. but it makes you think (and cry)

>Decisions have no consequences, excluding the final one.
>Characters are unrelatable.
>Literally tumblr bait, steven universe tier.
>Telltale's games are better and they made minecraft story mode.
>If life is strange was a movie it would bomb.
Life is cringe 1/10.

/thread

pretty much