Fucking kek

*you're

feminism is for everyoe

Feminism? As in female? How dare you assume my movement's gender

Which one is the girl.

Amirite

too many keks

>there are people who unironically dislike the idea of social justice
What a poop butt world we live in Sup Forums.

I'm sorry for genderfying you

Checked

I actually feel bad for the girl.

implying southpark is bad

If you thought vines were bad before.....
Wew lad
youtube.com/watch?v=1WEjVMiZ_Q0

This is wildly inconsistent

this pic has literally nothing to do with SJWs, it's just basic human social acuity to type things like this

pretty funny tho

Honestly, all of the fedora neckbeards I've ever met have always been leftists

thanks for correcting the record!

It's projection, it's similar to them accusing you of being a friendzoned neckbeard when you're a rude asshole whom is the complete opposite. They're trying to smear you with accusations of being what they themselves are.

They always are.

Which makes them trying to use the joke against people they don't like incredibly funny.

lmao takes a special kind of neckbeard to feel personally attacked when someone makes fun of "people who use the word cuck online"

fuck is wrong with SJ? i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

trump ? that you

why are you so mad thou?

did the entire class start laughing when chad called you a cuck? is that it?

watched whole vid... got cancer in my non binary peener

You have to understand that one some level deep down, these people HATE themselves. They completely and utterly loathe themselves. By taking all this self hatred, their own short comings and issues and projecting them onto someone they dislike or are even outright jealous of they turn it into a win - win situation for themselves.

They get to drag others down to their level, to have some group to vent at and scream that now embodies everything wrong with them in their eyes while simultaneously "purifying" themselves of these things as they manage to disconnect themselves from them in a way. These people are completely and utterly messed up in more ways than most people realize.

What? No! That's preposterous!

Does she have a disease or is she just ugly?

if you don't see her beauty then your what's wrong with the world

furries should be treated like paedophiles

lmao, yes, "chads" use the word cuck, not the kids who get pushed into lockers by chads

can't believe you're so sheltered and out of touch with reality that you convinced yourself someone who's socially successful would ever utter the word "cuck" in the real world

the world is not only about "bad" and "good" you know

She may have beauty but it sure as hell ain't physical

Severe overbite and poor dental hygiene, most likely

bibleman why

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore

kind of like how you've convinced yourself there really isn't anyone that laughs theirs asses off at you and your life?

>anyone who uses the word cuck is a neckbeard I know this because no one uses the word cuck

impeccable cuck logic rite there

But she's also skelly and her skin looks wrong.

Saved for my new CTR thread on Sup Forums

wat.

No really, WAT

Maybe she's also anorexic, smokes, and has cauliflower ear from being on her school's wrestling team.
>I don't fucking know, man

>impeccable cuck logic rite there

your brain is just too small to understand the logic.

no one in the real world uses the word cuck, so the only people who could be using it are basement dweller neets who don't partake in the real world

this is undeniably true. it's just virgins (who are even lower in the sexual hierarchy than cucks) projecting their sexual failures onto others

Yeah I'm gonna need some details on this one too.

> here's a collage of everything i don't like
> this must be the recipe for these cuck calling fellows

Sounds like you're just trying to justify being a cuck, m8.

What's 'your' girl's #?

true, but in the context of that particular image, though it was implying that its bad

literally why dont we fucking kill these things when they are born
she isnt even human
>save me from this hell

Underrated

>anti-shoplifting fandom
>fandom

>i'll combat this perfect dissection of my failed life by repeating my funny cuck meme xd

time to end it all, it's not fair to make your parents suffer like this

Thanks, captain obvious!

made it to 38 seconds before i had enough

what?

It's a shop m8

I thought you liked suffering? That's why you like seeing "your" girlfriend get ravaged by better men.

She free next weekend? Ask for me, ok

"lifting" was a thing for a while on tumblr. essentially people using feminism to justify shoplifting from stores. a little less frequent now.

if you didnt understand me you're autistic, or another one of her species
but thanks for the kek

Sounds familiar

i.4cdn.org/gif/1470289073649.webm

> no one in the real world uses the word cuck

so, internet is made up of imaginary people?

i do like how you're unable to defend your argument with logic and are just resorting to name calling though.

you must be a really smart guy!

>Cosmetics
>Needed for survival

>anti shoplifting "fandom"
So, people against stealing are now a "fandom?"

People who do this shit are literally the biggest retards on earth. Individuals like that know they have a defective component. They realize they're being lied to out of pity. They don't want Sorbian treatment. They only want to be treated like everyone else. The people who blatantly lie are shallow. Anyways, pretty funny though.

i watched the whole thing wheres my fucking medal

Your participation trophies stop at age 18, millennial scumbag.

Made it to 48

>likes retards
degenerate

This same picture applies to this website, except put a fat male in the place of the pink haired feminist, change the gender sign to male and change black lives matter to "nigger hate thread"
Also, tumblr to Sup Forums

>implying the entire left's worldview isn't formed by their own perception of oppression and victimization
Yep, the people who value strength over pity are just messed-up individuals amirite?

>Going after the absolute lowest hanging fruit

Bet you all feel awful smart. Next you'll be forming skype groups to talk about how you've discovered the sky is blue.

>no one in the real world uses cuck
That's because we live in a polite and civil society. Just because you don't hear nigger used in the real world doesn't mean there aren't racists walking among you.

>ignore my face
kek those superficial bitches are all assholes. They do the one thing she requested not to do and completely ignored the pig she was trying to show in the pic.

>Gathering with like minded peoples is bad

Yep, sounds like sjw bullshit to me.

Post her tits. You know you secretly want to. Don't you think your gf deserves a real man instead of your beta loser friends you share her with?

It's funny because in reality people become more racist the older they get

you type like you get bullied in real life

and the image you included confirms that you deserve it

But if you aren't a purist on freedom of speech you're literally condoning the concept of thought-crime. Also South Park has gotten decent again, but it was garbage for a few seasons.

"haha i bet you have a gf" -virgin

wow that stings

in what way is that relevant to the collage?

this is a fact, but why?

because with age and wisdom, we learn, through experience, that stereotypes exist not because they're racist, but because they're the exhibition of behaviors of the majorities and ethnocentric cultures.

in short, niggas gon' nig

Stop screwing around and just do it. Don't be a little pussy. Just be honest with who you are.

>Here's a better view of my father

so you are a cuck and a total pussy

that is so good for you!

ding ding ding a winrar is you

Checked 2130...which is two hours from now.

I saw this same post in other threads, this user in spamming his fake story. Just stop. Nobody cares

i need the expensive nice clothes to hide my peener and if you make me buy them or stop me from stealing them then you are a huge bigot for not helping me hide my peener in a way i find acceptable

At least the sandniggers are good for something. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?