If you could write only one name on it, what would it be?

If you could write only one name on it, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*whose

Mohammed

Solved half the Muslim crisis.

beat me to it

Harambe

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Lena Dunham.

in the US's current situation, this is the only viable answer

OP's.

My own

Vlad

Would kill thousands Russians in one time.

Sup Forums

Faggot

gizmo. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtube.com/watch?v=UFyuQUKQM6g ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

pol/

my dad's name

>everyone
... fuck this people meme

This pasta is shit.

Petar

Just decimated Croatian male population

Pretty much this tbh. I don't even really hate the black cunts. But I know they hate me and want to kill the white man so.. let's put Mohammed to sleep.

Dubs and there shall be a Mohammed murdered tomorrow

Daniel Keem

My own name. Would save me the time from having to kill myself tomorrow.

Would post in livestream but that will be hard given how I plan to do it

Ok, I'll bite. What's the plan?

God

doesn't work that way idiots

Libfag Cuck

OP

That will be my dad you piece of shit
Go for Sergey

Gonna jump in front of a metro-rail that is (hopefully) moving at top speed. If the impact doesn't kill me, my hope is that the electric rails will. Here's hoping

weeb detected.

>death note
OP, for his entry-level shit-tier taste

George Soros

Fucking faggot

Julia Richardson

Taylor Swift.

LeafyIsHere

Rules of the deathnote

OP

Tyrone

Fuck off. Everyone knows about this weeb shit

my name

>look, mom! I just posted about that cool anime I watched today!

Sounds gnarly. Why not just shoot yourself?

Fuck

MOOT

Sup Forums in a nutshell

hahaha
$Erdogan$