Why is the Filthy Frank show so shit now?

Why is the Filthy Frank show so shit now?

>now

Oh cmon he was funny a while back. Even watchable up until last year. Now he's just another Youtuber, doing the same shit, talkin bout the same shit, with a few wannabe edgelord gags thrown in.
RIP the Filthy Frank show.

How many levels of irony does Filthy Frank operate on?

I just found out about him a few weeks ago and I enjoy almost everything he does. Dude is pretty funny.

Human Cake was shit compared to Hair Cake though.

A while back I would say quite a few. Now he doesn't even bother, it's just face value, sub par Jackass nonsense. Doing slip n slides in his garden, making vomit cakes, picking on easy targets like Pokemon Go ffs.
It makes me sad how a creative and interesting channel can become just so contrived and formulaic like everything else.

even though his videos have gotten funnier and better, people think hes shit now since hes got popular mfw

All of the cooking stuff is straight up cancer.

>201 ▶
>File: image.jpg (39 KB, 300x300)
>funnier
>better
kys

More than we can imagine

The way I see it he added more layers of irony. He's probably aware that his content hasn't been up to par as of late and is intentionally riding down the slippery slope of shitty content just to fuck with everyone

>creative and interesting channel
>Filthy frank

I think your giving him too much credit. The chromosome lore crap is shit,

Whatever dude his last like 3 vids were return to form. Just no more crossovers, more lore.

I think its still good. Glad hes getting back to the lore stuff.

Nah. Look at the latest video when they are all sat round the table and he is on the floor. He is genuienly laughing his ass off at the fat guy puking up everywhere. His sense of humour is just straight up jock now. Watching guys puke up isn't funny or anything. It's not even gross anymore, it's just 15 years too late.

Fight

same as pewdiepie it was funny at first until they sold out now its just obnoxious

The sunglass wearing frank is an imposter

PewDiePie was never funny. And if you watch let's plays you are the spectrum.

Why did he remove so many of his videos?

You say that like being deliberately obtuse and ironic is a clever or funny thing. It really isn't. It's self important, hipster wannabe edgelord nonsense. Liking something shit "ironically", all that bullshit is pretentious self serving bullcrap.

You may be onto something here...

Remember when in the kids shows the host would hide behind a tree and they were like "where is the host now?"? Well you're like a drooling child screaming "behind the tree"

>being this much of a faggot

Stop being a faggot and just enjoy something or not.

i enjoyed human cake

like,, maybe 5, or 6 right now. my dude

Always been shit. You're probably finally growing up.

He didn't; they're on his old channel

idubbbz is the best of the musketeers

It´s not the real filthy frank

there hasnt been a reall ore video in a while though. the one w greencunt and pinkguy was a PinkSeason Promo

Exactly, just enjoy something for what it is, or don't. Pretending to enjoy something shitty because you're being "ironic" is just total bullshit. You have proved my point.

Idubbbz is tore up, love his content