Do you associate with Type Zeros in real life?

Do you associate with Type Zeros in real life?

"Pretend" I'm one of them

nice get

I hover around type-11, occasionally jumping up to type-3 and even more rarely dipping down to type-1

Everyone I associate with will inevitably get bumped up to my level. No one who hangs around will be type-0 or type-1 for long

do we even?

No

Can somebody make some examples of those genres?

I'm so patrician I don't even listen to music

I make all of these types of music, so yeah.

Dumb chart. I'm into genres on all levels, and it doesn't really represent any actual hierarchy of complexity. I have no clue what it represents actually

>Everyone I associate with will inevitably get bumped up to my level. No one who hangs around will be type-0 or type-1 for long

i'd start talking about papa roach and you wouldn't say shit to me, faggot

don't bother it's crap, e.g. Type-III has "Elektronische Musik" which is just German for electronic music, or "Totalism" which is an political ideology, not a music genre
further up are just the smartest words, that the creator could think of, so he seems really edgy

You're half right, not everything is a proper "genre" but everything does refer to a specific movement or technique in music, even though some are pointlessly obscure and thrown in to just make a joke. I mean it's a joke chart, I'd like to think

Elektronische Musik is not synonymous with electronic music. It refers to a specific subtype, formally composed by classically trained, academically inclined composers.
Charles Wuorinen's Time's Encomium is Elektronische Musik.
Skrillex is not.

>"Totalism" which is an political ideology, not a music genre
Totalism =/= totalitarianism
This isn't even an obscure movement, you could have found it on Wikipedia (plus Glenn Branca is Sup Forumscore).

>"Totalism" which is an political ideology, not a music genre
Totalism is a style of art music that arose in the 1980s and 1990s as a response to minimalism. It paralleled postminimalism but involved a younger generation of creators, born in the 1950s.

The top two tiers are meme degeneracy

spectralism and new complexity at least definitely aren't

>Totalism" which is an political ideology

I associate nobody with my life.

xenharmonicism, sonorism, and new complexity are alright. xenharmonic music is basically a subset of microtonal music

other way around my bad

where the fuck is hampus when we need him

Hampus was a shit trip. CLT has always been better.

CLT was a closet racist and a fucking moron

What's going on in here?

>156 IQ
>moron

put your trip back on so we can all laugh at you again

I hover at 2-3, but branch out into all levels

So basically you guys are the worst type of tryhard faggots imaginable?