What's a good Spanish/Portuguese language radio station that I can listen to on Tunein Radio?

What's a good Spanish/Portuguese language radio station that I can listen to on Tunein Radio?

I would prefer it to be a rock station but I'I open to new genres.

Other urls found in this thread:

tunein.com/radio/Pop--Rock-do-Brasil-s174224/
tunein.com/radio/Radio-Legiao-Urbana-s227837/
youtube.com/watch?v=votE9O0alLg
music.stingray.com/en/channels/201/Rock-en-Espanol
tunein.com/radio/Radio-Rock-Argentino-s213598/
mastervisionproducoes.com/radios/80.html
enlaradio.com.ar/listen/mega/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before anybody asks why, I'm trying to improve my Spanish & Portuguese speaking skills, and listening to radio would at least help with that.

how would listening to rock help you with your language listening skills though? shouldn't you tune some news or podcasts instead?

I won't recommend brazilian radio, they only broadcast shitty country music or foreign pop. Sometimes foreign rock, but national rock is very rare in radio.

I ran across a few Brazilian rock stations on TuneIn.
But sadly, I hear lots of American rocks bands on those stations.

I found this one
tunein.com/radio/Pop--Rock-do-Brasil-s174224/

you didn't answer my question yet
plus if you want to know how to talk you have to decide which accent you prefer to learn, they differ

i follow this one:
tunein.com/radio/Radio-Legiao-Urbana-s227837/
but some songs from Renato Russo are in italian (his solo career?) so i dunno if they're good

Try M80 if you like 80's/90's music

tem algum stream que só passe música portuguesa dos anos 80/90, no entanto? do tipo Táxi e tal youtube.com/watch?v=votE9O0alLg
eu ao menos estou interessado

We'll, considering that there are so many damn American artists on the music stations, you were right about listening to news & podcast stations.

About the accents, I would have to go with Brazilian Portuguese and Mexican Spanish since I live in a part of the US that has a lot of beaners living there.

If you're looking for music there are good playlists on Spotify.

for mexican rock, have this: music.stingray.com/en/channels/201/Rock-en-Espanol
but if you ever want REAL good rock, here:
tunein.com/radio/Radio-Rock-Argentino-s213598/

exclusivamente música portuguesa penso que não, experimenta o spotify

mata-te cabrón
teu país ja ta cheio de brasileiro
vai falar com eles

tá zangadinho porquê hein?
não posso curtir música da minha época?
mastervisionproducoes.com/radios/80.html

Mega 98.3 is mainly rock in spanish. Mainly argentinian music, but sometimes they put something else.

enlaradio.com.ar/listen/mega/

>ele tem mais que 30 anos e esta no Sup Forums
KEK
Achava que se fingir de perdedores era apenas um meme daqui

pois achou mal, criatura
agora volta pro reddit, vai

I saw some Cuban guy on TV that learned to speak English by listening to a rap station in Miami

foda-se se mata velho

Não sou do reddit.
Sou originalmente do 55chan, vim passar um tempo aqui na nossa colonia, o /luso/, e postaram esse parênquima paliçádico la

>/luso/ virou colônia do 55
Os tempos mudaram

>rap
but that's poetry
music artist have to make weird pronunciations to keep the melody beat. really, newscast is a better bet, plus there's plenty of podcasts out there

>55chan
não tinha fechado por falta de pago? ou esse era o BananaRussa? não tava muito por dentro dessa estória não

Sempre foi.'

55 esta firme e forte.

Why don't you just hear a playlist?

quads falou tá falado

ah tá

Don't know what TuneIn radio is but you can listen to Radio 3 (music/culture) or other national spanish radios on rtve.es

Here, go play: radio.garden/live/