Called it

Called it...
rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@SeanBlanda/the-other-side-is-not-dumb-2670c1294063#.7w53rs1r1
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/BobbyAzarian?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I understand what it means and I'm still voting Trump.

>rawstory.com/2016/08/a-neuroscientist-explains-what-may-be-wrong-with-trump-supporters-brains/
Thanks for locking down Trump votes, shill
Do you really think demonizing so many people is gonna fly?

I just looked up the definition....ding ding ding...we have a winner....lol

I wish we could have a study showing why people who follow the Muslim ideology are retarded. I guess that's racist for some reason though.

This 100%

So what. I'm sure you could dig up some "expert" explaining what's wrong with Shillary supporters too.

Now I'm_definitely_ voting Trump

You should share this with Sup Forums.

In current year using logic and common sense means there is something wrong with your brain.

Would could argue for all eternity that this is the reason that the other person's candidate has so much support and we would probably both be true.

medium.com/@SeanBlanda/the-other-side-is-not-dumb-2670c1294063#.7w53rs1r1

I don't support Trump in the least, but if you honestly believe 100% of his supporters are purely retarded, you are as stupid as you think they are.

R.I.P. Republican Party
1854-2016

Any helpful faggots willing to turn that into layman terms for us simple folks.

bait

>Making your decision based off of a troll post on Sup Forums

I guess Trump supporters really are that stupid.

Shes shown multiple times that shes corrupt
i called Bernie a whinning social justice cuck
until it was too late and i saw how the meida obsucred
so much, imo whos to say they arent doing the same to trump.
Sides i prefer someone who speaks their rather than seek to please as many as possible.
Hilary has run her campaign like a prostitute in a bukake party.

Hilarious that saying anything bad about trump triggers his totally-not-SJW-but-act-like-them supporters and they act like the tumblr liberals they bash.

Trump is proof that we need better education in america

>Of course these explanations do not apply to all Trump supporters. In fact, some are likely intelligent people who know better, but are supporting Trump to be rebellious or to introduce chaos into the system. They may have such distaste for the establishment and Hillary Clinton that their vote for Trump is a symbolic middle finger directed at Washington.
This. This right here.

/thread

Hillary!
because I would rather be with her then a man with a feminine penis

>hillary can't handle a fucking email account
>thinks she has what it takes to be president
>implying that only drumpf supporters are tards experiencing the Dunning-Kruger effect
When will you retards realize that your votes don't matter? The people in control are the ones who run the banks, make/distribute the food, and control the military. The elections are like an air freshener hung around your necks to keep you from smelling the shit on your knees.

KEK

Ugh I hate you Spooky Jew World Order faggots the most. Stop looking for excuses to not care about the outcome of things.

Just saw a video where a guy shows up an American Constitution during Trump's speech as a protest act. He reminds me an American I know, pretty intelligent guy that supported Sanders, I think.

If it was him, it was epic.

layman's term: people are paid to shitpost about politics by hillary clinton's campaign. all of people's arguments here are from those shills, pro trump or anti-trump. the entire point is to bump the thread so Sup Forums is spammed with hillary cancer.

"everyone I disagree with has a mental illness"

just... stop.

trump opens his mouth - and every time he speaks, it's evidence of his stupidity, sociopathy and ignorance.

he's LITERALLY the 1 worse candidate than Clinton. and you idiots nominated him.

This isn't some conspiracy. This has nothing to do with the media. This has everything to do with Trump SPEAKING. you fucking idiot.

I'm not voting for Trump, but I hate to break it to you, user: there are people who are not racist, not sexist, not bigoted, and not convinced of their own intellectual superiority that are still going to vote for Trump. He has literally millions of supporters. To assume that ALL of those people are voting for Trump for the same reason (they're stupid) is the very same "fear of the other" attitude that you are accusing Trump supporters of falling victim to.

The people voting for him are not the problem. Perhaps it's better to question how fucked up this country had to be to nominate that tiny-hand toupe wearing mother fucker in the first place?

The argument you make has a built in Ad Hominem attack against anyone who would disagree with you. It shuts down any debate by immediately belittling anyone who disagrees with you.

It's easier to discount people with other views than understand why they hold them. I'll give you that many Trump supports exist in a state of cognitive dissonance but to call everyone who supports him a manipulated simpleton is not a valid argument. He speaks to an underlying anger in this country regarding a perceived loss of world standing and economic security. His voicing of those issues resonates deeply with those people irregardless of his actual concerns.

Does Dunning Kruger apply to a steel worker? A machinist? A coal miner? I'd argue not as each of these skills necessitates a quantifiable amount of skill that is far above average. And remember that the sword cuts both ways. You may wrongly assume that everyone should be able to parse your argument easily.

Just curious, does CTR supply images for you paid bastards to post? I always wondered.

don't support trump just hate Hillary more and think she is a worse option

If thats the case, I'm going to support Hillary.

In other words, you can't refute what he said.

Hillary Clinton's actual brain is damaged :

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

I can't support Trump any longer. He's batshit crazy. And the idea of him in control of nuclear weapons is absurd at this point.
Sure, I was one of the Trump-supporters who called liberals 'cucks' and 'libtards'.
But I can no longer support a man who's outed himself as a megalomaniac - and extremely emotionally-reactive. 1 off-color Tweet could lead Trump to nuke a nation.

HILLARY 2016

>now I'll vote for this idiot just to spite you
.. you're proving him right, you know.

predictable outcome: they'll start ranting about Jews.

Shillary is shitty, but at least she is predictable.

Trump is not a conservative vote, Trump is a straight crazy vote.

>i called Bernie a whinning social justice cuck

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Clinton +15 in the polls... look at that sea of blue.

Trump led for 4 days. Clinton's led for 9 months.

The election's over. And if you Trump-supporting FREAKS decide to riot when he loses, expect to be shot dead by law enforcement.

It's not conspiracy theory bullshit. Why do you blindly trust politicians? It's just common sense stuff. If you can't see how fake and childish US politics are you're part of the problem. I don't believe in a flat earth or reptilians but I sure as hell believe in the power of money.

This

So in your mind it literally doesnt matter if Trump or Hilary is president?

im voting for trump and im not even voting for trump

BINGO

particularly after his statements about the nukes yesterday, during his National Security briefing... "But why can't we use nukes?.... " - he asked that question several times, to the consternation of everyone at the briefing.

Nope. They're both puppets with such little power that a random homeless man could be POTUS and it wouldn't make a damn difference.

Sup Forums seems to be full of pussies these days. If you don't vote for Donald then you're a faggot and that's final.

10-4

yeah, roger that.
-
-
-
-
idiot.

>lowqualitybait.jpg

ITT: PAID L SHILLS SHILLIN

correctly

see

>Sup Forums seems to be full of pussies
>these days
KYS

/thread

I'd say is Trump is 4chans candidate, but then Sup Forums isnt old enough to vote so thank goodness for small mercies.

Seriously, when was the last time Sup Forums did anything fun? Jerkin' Joe's? That was ages ago.

does saying that shit ever get old?

I miss you bernie. Come back to us :(

This. I find it hard to believe they'd care to shill Sup Forums, they must be desperate.

Anti-trump, probably a shill.

Pro-Hillary (or even just anti-anti-Hillary) DEFINITELY a shill.

I'm sure his excuse will be, "Oh, I was just joking."

Kek
Melania Trump may not have immigrated legally

She's being investigated - and if she's found to have immigrated illegally, she'll be "stripped of her American residency and deported."

KEKEKEKEKEK

It was literally just name-calling. And how do you know that poster identifies as a 'he', you fucking racist bigot?

I think the biggest factor to trumps success is people just agree with him. Call his supporters retards like as if either side isn't retarded. Vote for whom you agree most, it seems people just agree with him more.

I in no way think trump will be a good president but he will be a hell of a lot better than hillary

but omama birf certificate 2. thats why we need 2 vote for trumph.

>Look at me, I read a college text book one time and I now have an excuse to spew some of it and appear to be smarter than I really am to my peers.

Whatever makes you feel better about Trump winning.

it's paid pro-cunt shills and edgy redditors who've become incensed by the idea of their fucked up, PC multicult worldview collapsing under the weight of its own retardation. we shouldn't even be acknowledging them

Why are you telling lies on the internet?

Ah fuck them. They'll just post an equally bullshit article about Hillary Clinton being mentally ill or some shit.

You seem offended.

i am

If you were Trump, you could just start a nuclear war every time somebody said something that hurt your feelings.

if only

Is there any reason why a neuroscientist is using discredited methodologies to reach his conclusion? Many of the studies he is cherry picking for this article are tripe, or do not apply to the logical leaps he is making. What kind of scientist tries to drag their field down just for fifteen minutes of political posturing?

>what are climate change deniers and race realists

They all over the place.

Anyone who supports hillbitch is either ignorant or a shill, consistently everything they throw at him fails because you have to take him out of context to create a situation where he's wrong. Hillary literally has the entirety of the mass media pushing her shit, and every time they push out a story the facade cracks a little more for people who actually decide to look into claims against him.

>consistently everything they throw at him fails

I dunno. he's pretty down in the polls my dude

Right, it can't just be that I agree with his positions and don't want Hillary to win.

>Hillary is a literal war monger

"But Drumph is going to use nukes because a guy who talked to him 3 months ago said he asked about nukes when they talked"

There's one smoking a joint, and another with spots. If i had it my way I'd have all of you shot.

no he's not, he's still up by a full point before they manipulated the metrics on the poll your talking about by changing how they counted people who said they would prefer not to vote for either candidate. The Libertarians and the Green party are going to pull enough votes away from you in the general that she doesn't stand a chance.

who let all this riff raff into this thread

He asked about them again in a security briefing like 2 days ago. He's on record for asking "Why can't we just USE them? Whats stopping us?" Three times.
He's pretty stupid.

She's probably a sociopath or at least a pathological liar. I don't understand how people can do their research and not come to the same conclusion.

>if you vote for Trump there's something wrong with your brain
It doesn't get any more ad hominem than that

Niggers can't even read a book best of luck with that.

"Race realist" is a stupid term, but a necessary one. Those who study human genetics know it, they just can't come out and say it.

Stupid people think they are smarter than they are leading to overconfidence and stubbornnes, smart people think they are dumber than they are and wrongly assume everyone else can do the same things they do.

>ad hominem

what poll are referencing where he is ahead by a point? I've checked a bunch and the most optimistic poll was him still being down by 3 points.

Here comes Hillary fucking everything up.

>check this cunt out

Looks like this election.... Is Hillary Clinton's trump card!

stubbornness*

why do you keep posting that faggot?

it's dumb

Carter led Reagan by 15 points and by all accounts was losing until the debates. Carter was utterly shit as a president too.

>thinks Trump is smart

faggot

>Bobby
twitter.com/BobbyAzarian?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Wew, a hillary supporter who has been trying to debunk trump for months now