Any graffiti writers on /b tonight?

Any graffiti writers on /b tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xBTOkHWHCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm trying but I'm struggling to find a tag I like, could someone do BAN in graffiti for me?

what the fuck is the point if nobody can read the fuck it says? so people can be like oh its that fucking guy again great? your handstyle looks like the same generic shit i see all the time

Gotta practice mane. I used to have people do shit for me and it got me nowhere just gotta practice and take different parts from different writers and make your own style with em and not completely biting either

>implying we do it for normies and not other writers who actually CAN read it

if you're ever in NYC you might see my stuff under the nam AZR

Gangsta

Nice tag
Here's one of my pieces

So many writers in nyc that if you haven't been an og since the 90s and early 2000s or you have connections with them (or a well known writer from any big crews or big cities) you won't be noticed unless you put in a shit ton of work not just a few tags here and there and going bombing once a week

Yolo swag bro one hundred emoji

zhaver?

Tohav, 2haver, 2hav, tohaver and many more variations

The scum like you are making the world around us worse and uglier. Even anime designers do useful thing making hentais so weeabos are busy fapping and fortunately are not going to have any offspring and pass their degenerate genes.
Fuckin nigguhs.

I ve waited for this thread for too long

Cool! Nice style man

Graffiti is making the WORLD AROUND US UGLIER? maybe in a physical way but not even with all these stupid corporate building and ads. But there's a lot more thing in the WHOLE WORLD we should be worrying about, not harmless scribbles on a wall

Thanks nig

Contribute dawg

dope man

How did yall learn to write?

>pointless human garbage thread

Fresh

Practice practice practice. Look at a lot of other writers and incorporate dif parts of their tags but don't bite completely. Make your own style and start with hand style and throws

>being offended by letters on a wall

reminds me of pic related

what kind of markers do you use and did you buy them online or?

also would like to see this on a wall :)

No one wants your nigger name spray painted on their home or business. I get your section 8 lifestyle makes you oblivious to the thought of private property, but it's not something we appreciate.

Hahaha first of all actual writers have their boundaries and don't tag on homes, schools or small local businesses you clueless shit. Second of all you think we don't know that we are damaging property and the city has to pay to clean it up? Even though we have our rules and boundaries we also don't give a fuck. We are giving someone a job to clean up our mess and a lot of the times the city pays for it. And don't come at me with the money could be used for schools and other bullshit. If they really wanted to add all that they no problem

>9999
Check'd

I have used some normal stabilo 68 and a trattopen

Here is a photo of the piece on a wall
I prefer the one on paper

I have imaginary friends too

>actual taggers

I hear that from every nigger i call the police on. No one cares about you bullshit "code of ethics" you're not fucking Robin Hood, you're just a ghetto rat. Your pathetic fringe culture damages small businesses.

dont make me force you to praise Jesus

The fact that you still think graffiti is a "thug" thing is fucking hilarious. Sorry you don't like it. I don't particularly like that you are a faggot but i hey everyone has an opinion and there's nothing I can do about. O well

I think that if you keep praticing you will be very good! You have a nice hand

and how much does a smaller piece like this cost?

>activate it

Wat

Had you paid more attention in school, or graduated, you would have a better understanding of what property is. There is no point in segregating you. You're property damaging trash. No one gives a fuck about your self applied nickname, or your autistic way of writing it.

about 25€ I would have paid, but my Town 'sponsored' me and paid the sprays :D

Like i said we have different rules for different PROPERTIES. What makes you think that I think its the right thing to do? I know it's wrong

I just got a pencil but basicly this is my tag.

I started in graffiti a few months ago... I'm a newfag.

not him, but who told you that I haven't paid attention at school
I have a degree and I like doing graffiti, so?

that's pretty nice. my town used to sponsor writers as well but then fucking toys destroyed shit. I'm doing everything on a paper cuz I'm afraid I'll fuck up at the wall but ill try legal and see

i like this one with a little improvement it would be great

Anyone in Oregon see foes everywhere too? Supposedly I met the guy without knowing it

I can tell lol. Just keep at it. It takes time

I would keep it little simpler. got a lot of shit around but it's good

COP

Could we stop feeding the obvious troll?

*insert bait pic*

>I'm a newfag.

.. That piece got crossed by some toys two months later
Legal is nice, but the times are too long I think, if the wall is not 'free' for all.
But I think that I'll keep doing only legal because I got caught two times

This. Make all the letters the same height and make it uniform so all the letters have something in common

Congratulations on being a self aware, property damaging parasite.
Even a broke clock is right twice a day. So you've affirmative actioned your way to the "top".

yeah that's the shit. I like tagging around but I'm scared doing pieces or throw ups cuz it takes more time = higher risk

but when cops see your tag and then see you doing legal with that tag u r fucked

Definitely a fat neck beard virgin who stays on Sup Forums all day just to debate with people even if he agrees with them kekaroni n cheese

If we do ilegal graffiti, we know it's wrong. The school is not a factor, I'm engineering student, and i know perfectly What i'm doing but i love do it, so i still doing it

how to get in to graffiti?

not really that much into it since I was a teen, but I leave a tag here and there when I feel like it

1. don't be a faggot

Documentaries. Watch infamy. And start to observe more of the graffiti in your city

Good to see a graff thread, shit doesn't happen often

Pay attention rather than observe

Lol

Give me words to write and I'll post em I'm bored

paint on a wall that nobody knows about, your garage will do, for at least a year, when you can do a clean tag with your eyes closed go out and destroy places, respect from others will come in time

Stockholm live
Area 08
Vandals and legends
Xtc

all these are good graffiti movies from sweden, i suggest you guy's watch them, they are on YT

Here in my town no one cares about anything
I have tagged all the city and did a legal piece with the same tag and no one said anything
When I got caught the cops didn't care / know about my other pieces and tags

If you are scared by doing pieces, I suggest you to start making them on abandoned places or on the railway walls

rate my alphabet i did some time ago

A lot of European countries don't give a fuck

Not bad but definatley could make some improvements

anyone in Southern California? would love to tag around for a night while you work.

yeah i got ya. I need a mentor you know but it's hard to find one cuz no one walking around with poster "yah negg ima doin gaff sheit" so I just practice alone and watch "street professionals" doing their job

COP

another fucking bait i can't anymore Xddd

yeah some letter are still confusing
but i'm not that good to improve this

you don't need a mentor you just need about 20 A4 notebooks filled with your work, you don't develop your own style before that and when you have your style nobody can give you shit

fuck. yeah I earned that. sorry, boo. :(

youtube.com/watch?v=3xBTOkHWHCw

7:25

Yeah style... I'm trying to Learn like everything like bubbly shit, 3d shit, old school shit, everything but it takes time and besides graff I'm doing sports and I got school and stuff so it's hard to find time

Really?... wait for me on the first corner that you find i'll be there, i promise

I drew a turtle once

Graff god

Fucking Lord

don't usually consider myself the one to give out graff advice, but being 7 years in the scene I can tell you that you're only shooting yourself in the foot trying to learn the whole bag of the basic styles you find over the internet
choose one, get good at it
matter of fact get so good at it that you salivate when you look at the done deed

i'm a boring person cause i hate this and i dont think this is art

to each their own buddy just don't call the cops on us

nice handstyle op

what's your domain?

Toy