General stoner thread

general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry man, but stoners don't lurk on Sup Forums most of the time. We are a rarity

706, looking for a new connect

Fair enough, some advice please, other than this ingenious way how should one go about finding a new reliable source in their city after having tried coworkers and Social Circles?

what state?

strawpoll.me/10865687

????

Georgia

Guy

didnt you guys just pass medical? or is it the super restricted type of medical

I really cant see what is so impressive on this shit, lame high af, controled meds and alcohol are way better. Maybe the jew propaganda from hollywood made all of the youth like weed

Controversial opinion - I prefer hash to weed. Thoughts?

Dude, get tor, get some bitcoin, go to Alphabay, get a good smoke delivered right to your door.

Very, you need a history of seizures/cancer ect... my friend who suffers from Grandmal seizures is on the cbd oil program.guess its time to move to a more enlightened state out west

See Darknet markets. Easy and relatively less risky than a real face-to-face dealer.

maybe your just a moron

Man, user I've been taking nothing but Dab hits today. I'm hella high

Sucks being here.
>Mandatory minimum sentences in for-profit prisons...

Im completely ignorant about that will have to self educate i guess

I smoke weed in my guard shack every chance I get

Congrats, im jelly

Either bait or just plain tarded

Should I invest in a VPN account

I tried to start one of these threads the other day. Didn't work out good luck bro.

It's worth it, kinda. Costs a little more than "street" prices, but privacy and convenience are wonderful.

The only weak link is the postal service. If they send you a letter about a "held package" ignore it if you know it's a weed delivery. Alphabay you can raise a complaint, they will normally resend and only 1 in 50 gets stopped

a few vicodins and some whiskey doses are way better, really

Unnecessary, Tor is like a super-vpn on its own

So far im very happy with the feedbacks im getting from the Sup Forumsros, just wish i had somebody to hold my bitch ass hand while i wade into these new waters.

Checked. And yeah 99% of the time i post here Sup Forums is actually very useful.. Musta just posted at a bad time. I guess.

Does anyone else just wanna make the world a better place? Do you guys not wanna help make everything better and start a new era?

Each new age lives its cycle. I say we stop ours and start the new one now.

Yea that's it the Jew are trying to make you like weed. A substance that you can actually grow yourself and get the medication from your closet. Yea the Jews wants you to spend less in alcohol and pills.
Your a fucking MORON
Your moronic comment about the Jews is destroy with your example

Thank you, like I said never done it through the night so I need to educate and prep myself

Do you guys clean your pipe often?
Pic related is mine, it's been several months since I've cleaned it. The dark blue is crystal clean when it's clean.

So what is the best, quickest and most afforable way to buy bitcoins?

>be me
>massive /k/ boner my entire life
>also happen to really like smokin' da ganja
>decide the best decision for my life and to stroke my massive /k/ boner is to join the Army
>don't regret my decision but
>MFW I can no longer smoke weed because I ship out in a month

*crystal clear

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Net* not night, sorry

I only clean mine every once in a while but salt and isopropyl alcohol work amazing

nah man let it get super dirty, im talking like maybe a year and the clean it and get the resin and smoke that shit if you're out of some smoke

why would you join the army?

My next question, thanks for asking

nah haha im kidding man i agree with what you said but im sure that's almost impossible...

Don't you need to pass a drug test before they allow you to enlist?

To sacrifice myself for my Jewish overlords. Also:

>Massive /k/ boner

I have been clean for several months. Already went to MEPS and took the physical and enlisted.

The jews want stupid masses and dictate the values, and they do it very well in hollywood. I am a pharmaceutical sciences student, i know what i put in myself and i know what weed does... But hey, you do whatever the fuck you wanna do, not my business

yeah and they actively give random ones too, one of my marines buddies said his bud got kicked out for that

for one

not many

Joining the army is dumb and you're literally throwing yourself as a human out the window.

well you're new lol stoner threads have been around forever

My night ahead

You sound like such a fucking hippie.

When me and my friends used to smoke we didn't turn to lovey-dovey liberal pansies.

Don't be that guy that asks strangers. But if you have a good hunch a guy smokes he probably do. Aim for college kids. Dumbasses with money, or reliable friendly weed connects. Don't get to know em past a name and a face. Pref using some other name than your real one til ya get to know em. If you even assume that they've ripped ya off drop em. And don't give any hand outs and they'll respect that.

Uh, I guess its ok your preference, I too smoke more hash than weed, but only cuz money is tight. Its a different feeling comparing them, but personally Im like u, I prefer hash... weed makes me sleepy af, while hash tranquilizes me.

>Your a fucking MORON
>Your a
>Your

Just admit it
Your racist argument destroys itself by your racist Jew stereotype.
And please moron go on explain how many deaths can be directly associated to weed? Compare that number with alcohol or pills.
That was your initial moronic argument that pills and alcohol are better

Ah I see, misunderstood you. I was interested in joining at one point and was wondering about where you get stationed. I've heard that you choose like top 3 places to be stationed and even then it's not guarenteed you'll get any of the top 3 choices. What was your experience for being stationed?

>guess its time to move to a more enlightened state out west
or you could just come to michigan. no need to go to degenerative California or Oregon. Michigan has really good weed laws.
>i have one 100 mg weed gummy bear

I don't want to throw away my life and potential for someone else for a shite cause and that makes me a lovey-dovey liberal pansy?

Open your eyes fam, you're more than just a pawn

Jews are not a race but a group of people part of a religious organisation

Idk why I didn't think of this before but you just gave me an idea of how to leave the military. Kind of on the fence about going and should I not like it, I was concerned about being stuck there for 4 years. Is there any consequences of being kicked out the military?

gtfo summerfag, you surely are a pussy faggot, and surely never saw long term effects of weed, neither know its pharmacodynamics

I haven't even gone to basic yet. We get stationed after we go to basic but your assumptions are correct. They usually try really hard to put you where you want to go though but at the end of the day you go where the Army needs you.

Most people, not even most combat arms personnel die in the Army or in war. Did you know that 2/3rds of the entire Army are non-combat jobs including my own? Even then most people who do see combat never get seriously injured or hurt. And hell, even vets from wars like 'Nam are more likely to be both mentally and financially stable than non-vets in their age group.

Liberals and the Media like to milk the entire PTSD bullet-riddled unstable vet because it makes money and pushes their agenda but it is simply inaccurate.

Where's koots?

Yea it's a dishonorable discharge anytime any job does a background check on you that will show and they will just assume you are a worthless piece of trash.

shieeet

Try to do something for the better then. You're an entire fucking person, at least try to make and effort to make a difference. Without killing tonnes of civs.

aay i got oasis