YEEEEAAH BUDDY. Your boy Dilly got his shit pushed in. Google it. Bet he had a great little ass

YEEEEAAH BUDDY. Your boy Dilly got his shit pushed in. Google it. Bet he had a great little ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UZyxGOc4MP0
nydailynews.com/news/national/dylann-roof-assaulted-inmate-charleston-jail-article-1.2738424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A small price to pay for thinning the nigger herd

>your boy
this ain't Sup Forums

He's about to give birth to some black babies. Do they have the morning after pill in prison?

>“relatively minor” injuries

he did not get his shit pushed in.

He just got punched. That nigger didn't fuck him

And sucker punched him no less, like typical coward niggers.

and george zimmerman just got punched in the face an hour ago

>That nigger didn't fuck him

Sure about that? Statistically speaking, blacks are the most gay race in America:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

how do you think it works in prison dipshit? get licensed by the boxing commission and sell pay per view?

>sucker punched
>typical coward niggers
The only way they can win a fight. Or when they bring 10 of their friends to help.

You sound mad right now.

he got punched by a nigger last week

youtube.com/watch?v=UZyxGOc4MP0

Is shooting unsuspecting people in a church a fair fight?

The assaulter is in jail for armed robbery
This only proves that nigs are worse

Wait what?

Probably got his shit pushed in.

There is no way he is not getting sexed up in there. He is what they call a booty kitten

It's reported he got minor bruising at the worst. Like he's gotten off easy. I've been to jail and I got 3 black eyes over 6 months. This incident was just some typical jail fisticuffs so try to shill harder. Bet Roof didn't lose a wink of sleep over it

I bet it was nothin' special.

Ha!

yeah, but he still gloriously killed a bunch of worthless niggers.

and that.......
is what i'm talkin' about !!

This.

itt: gayniggerrapelovers&aspirants

We all know niggers are always suspect

however you can find a way to exterminate niggers is always fair.

At least this is one reason to like Sup Forums going to shit. Cant wait until Sup Forums gets its shit shoved in by cancer.

inb4 im a nigger
inb4 im sjw
inb4 im 12

I hope the "race" war happens so both niggers and neo nazis can thin each other out. Youre both cancer in society.

I would probably buy a prison fight PPV vs the shit they sell now on PPV

No if you have a problem you punch a dude in his mouth not sucker punch like a coward

When you're stupid and can't talk logic to them, maybe. ATST you can't really be talk logic to most people that go to church...so...IDK.

Have you ever done it?

your mind is pretty fucked. you sound like an autist who doesn't leave his room. why the fuck would even lurk Sup Forums? that sounds like a stupid choice already. stop being so edgy you faggot an give something back to society instead of being a fucking child behind a damn screen and keyboard. take your spaghetti with you

Sucks the CIA didn't do the aids thing right, there'd be a lot less porch monkeys. Read the report, he's pc like a motherfucker. Sometimes a monkey gets a few swings in their cage haha happened to that movie shooter. Eat a dick OP

>you can't really be talk logic

You sure can't.

Offended? If you went outside, youd know theyre both cancer. They cause divisiveness at a time when we REALLY dont need it. We have to deal with an even shittier president than last time, regardless of who gets elected. There are plenty of other things we have to deal with as well. We dont have time for your (or their) barbaric bullshit. We have shit to do.

nydailynews.com/news/national/dylann-roof-assaulted-inmate-charleston-jail-article-1.2738424

>Roof and his lawyer are not pressing charges against Stafford, who was booked into the jail in January 2015 on strong-armed robbery and first-degree assault charges.

>strong-armed robbery and first-degree assault charges.

If they're niggers then yes, you're doing the lords work.

Take out the 'be' and it works. Proof reading isn't that easy on a small screen.
Anyways, meh.

How many times have you done it?

like go to work? Glad I don't work with black people, every one I have worked with has been fired. Fuck you ese

thats because most black's dads leave, so they get their gayness from living with a single mom.
just thought of that, arent i smart?