How does it feel to have inferior plugs america? you fucking retards are stuck in the past

how does it feel to have inferior plugs america? you fucking retards are stuck in the past

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.cfm?id=18851
southcarolinagasprices.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok faggot plugs settle down

enjoy your special ed plugs. america will just have to settle for putting men on the moon.

Oh my fuck who cares go back to facebook.

>wanting a society filled with idiots who aren't afraid of AC

Um what?

>how does it feel to have inferior plugs america?
How does it feel to have inferior citizens that need special plugs so they'll stop electrocuting themselves.
>silly foreigner

Whats worse, standing on a UK 13a plug or standing on lego ?

>mfw

I don't really care to be honest. Ours being more dangerous just adds to the fun and takes away retards from the gene pool.

lol the moon isn't even that good u fucking loser i can go to the moon any time my dad is bill gates

>implying americans are "smart"
enjoy having a country with the average IQ being 92

How does it feel to have laws in place because Amerifats eat kinder eggs in 1 mouthful and choke to death

Shut the fuck up, nobody here cares
>im a retarded eurofag who needs special plugs to feel safe
Next thing you'll post is how Europe has better plumbing systems or shit nobody gives a fuck about
and obviously you dont need one if those outlets because you dont have a kid to protect

Looks nice. However, like the Metric system, replacing everything just to make foreigners happy while simultaneously pissing off natives (because change is spooky) seems like a shitty idea.

How does it feel taking a bunch of mudslimes in one mouthful.

>kinder eggs

>doesn't protect children
children don't need to be protected
survival of the fucking fittest
if your reject kid decides that sticking a fork in a socket is a good idea then good riddance

it's funny you should mention that because our taps are superior as well

I love America. It's fucking great, but the plugs do suck.

North america is still on a 'first gen' design because nobody hit the reset button between 1939-1945. if we were rebuilding from ruble it would be easy to implement a new standard.

i couldn't care less whether you change to the metric system, however, there's a difference between changing it because it will be safer and changing it because it looks better.

they were banned after a law was passed stating there cannot be "non food item" in the food, not because some kid choked on it

Ooo. Damn as an American this is just satisfying to witness. Better luck next time, France... since lucky is all France has been recently ;)

>if we were rebuilding from rubble
Europe BTFO

>inferior plugs
Holy fuck you guys are so fucking jealous of the US, that now you're attacking out electrical outlets?

Feels great since I don't pay shit for energy or petrol.

Enjoy thy plugs. I'll enjoy my money.

eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.cfm?id=18851

southcarolinagasprices.com/

Yeah, all those people choked on that truck a few weeks ago.
Gutted

America can't have kindler chocolate eggs because your fatass American children can't tell the difference between food and toys

So they banned them in America

Your kids are the special ed ones

Astute observation, there is indeed a difference. Unless you intend to prove that America is going to save money from electrical outlet related injuries by making this switch (and a big savings cuzz switching every outlet isn't gonna be cheap) than fuck off.

That K plus is one happy motherfucker
>Senapai put your plug in me!
>Ughwaaaa! I'm so happy you put it inside me!
>it...it's not like I I'm crying...you idiot!

1938?

Are you really that desperate to argue? Do you not have a friend talk to, so you come on this site and try to start arguements about electrical sockets? Go outside and start up a conversation with somebody you failure of a human being.

your medical care system already costs you a fuck ton, by having less injuries you have less reason to go and get checked up, thus you save money.

America is the worst, not only our electrical plugs, but the color scheme for the wires... and distribution (above ground) the worst... and 120 volts....

Not to mention... metric is 1000 times better no pun...
C better than F

As an American electrical engineer I would know... America sucks

That is some fucking retarded looking ass shit. We do have those in America, but mostly just for industrial applications. Why the fuck would anyone want a stupid ass industrial fuckhole of a socket in any room in thier house? Looks ugly as shit.

Seriously, what 3rd world shotass country uses that kind of plug? Middle East?

>europoors are so dumb they need to be protected from their outlets

"my god, people are coming over and the plug socket it showing! HOW CAN WE HAVE GUESTS IF THE PLUG SOCKET IS THERE?!?!!"

are you literally fucking retarded? wait. don't answer that, you're american, the answer is of course, yes.

Lol kinder eggs are illegal tho I have some from a friend.

Canadian here. I like the outlet design with the switches. That way you can turn shit off I can't stand that every fuckin small appliance we have has a bright clock shining all the time sucking off my teet. I think there's four or more clocks in my kitchen right now.

Being this fucking retarded. It's our way of natural selection for kids to thin out the brain dead.

Of course there wasn't a pun there. The only reason you would say that is if you thought there was a pun. You suck and you will die alone you unfunny, pun-less faggot.

why bother? 95% of americans are brain dead anyways

It does look industrial. Looks like our 220v stove plugs.

I don't think the argument is mainly over the plug OP, but rather over the fact the murifags are still using the backward 120v system in their national grid...

I mean the cunts can't even boil a kettle to make a jolly good cuppa for goodness sake! Tally ho old bean spit spot

Shitass*

Sraly though, look how big that fucking thing is. I bet those poor people couldn't even carry a phone charger in thier pocket because of the giant fucking electrical plug lol.

Srsly what the fuck. You best be trolling 3rd world nigger

You've got us beat, France. It's awesome that something like this can fit your receptacles.

That's not proving anything, though your ignorance of how American medical costs is showing.

Let's say that replacing every single outlet in America will have a cost, and that cost will be designated by "X".

Prove to me that the savings we incur as a result of having less injuries > X or shut the fuck up.

Yes true... isn't that the point

You fuckers should brexit out of your shit tier plugs.

>tally ho old bean spit spot
he's trying to trick us he's not british he's a spy trying to infiltrate us

Don't agree with me I'm trying to insult you

keep talking you dim-witted puritan turdnipple

let's go stick forks in each of our countries sockets and see who comes out better then.

Then leave this great country you piece of shit. No one is making you stay here.

No wonder everything is 10x the price in Europe when every product you make has to has to have so many plug options. You should all kill yourselves.

Wow. /thread

I bet you support trump

Nice troll meme, OP! Mind if I save it?

stick a fork in any socket in America that was wired to code and the only thing that will be kill is the breaker.

We use 120v so our outlets aren't dangerous.

That being said, flipping a receptacle upside-down is extremely easy.

Implying children deserve protection.

How does it feel to be so jealous of America's global power that you start hating on our fucking AC plugs

>more smart
I know this is bait, but you fucked up lad

Yes, a child is going to turn the plug upside down, plug it in to open the bottom flaps, THEN stick something metal into it.

lol.

he isn't wrong

you know what's more funny, the fact that you're the first person to recognise openly that this is bait

We prefer to allow natural selection to take it's course. This is why your national IQs are so low. You need to give your children better access to lethally dangerous situations to weed out the stupid ones.

yeah bro, show me the footage of your shit tier peasant country landing on the moon.

#largest economy in the world
#most powerful military on earth

I have never seen the one on the right in America

That is obviously a Japanese one

Right, because there's only one supplier of any one item in all of Europe therefore it needs to come with plugs for all of Europe.
I don't think that's how it works dickhead

I'm taking the bait, I think every plug in the U.S. now (unless it's some old as fuck house that hasn't been updated) is required to have a ground. None of them look like that on the right..

yeah we have a nigger problem

says the american, the country with an average iq of 92.

we sit at 100, so what you're saying is that you're more retarded than us? that's basically what this thread is saying, so i don't really understand your point.

Every thread is bait. Every single thread. Pointing it out is autism.

Look on the other side of the moon, there is our German flag. (It's the old one however)

and yet still, you can't take out a terrorist organisation.

if your military is so good why is it so shit?

you can buy outlets like that if you want, hell you can buy outlets with a fucking USB port built in

Ive always wondered why all of you guys always have a reason to hate America. Hate doesn't really get you anywhere, and you aren't going to do shit, so go ahead and voice your shitty opinions, lowlifes like us on Sup Forums don't really give a shit.

we could take out any terrorist organization if our commander in chief wasn't so hell bent on allowing them to prosper

I'm not American.

Looks like another weak shit-hole needs liberating again.

I hope you aren't European because Europe is literally being overrun with muslim extremists as you type that reply.

america doesn't wage wars to win them. they wage wars to make $. installing a new government and taking their resources is just a fringe benefit. you even starcraft bro?

>the old one

The all-white one?

That's not what I meant at all. It's a homeowner's choice. If you want your plugs to be upside-down, then simply do it yourself.

Like I said, we use 120v so our plugs aren't dangerous in the first place.

There's also debate on whether having the current-induced prongs up or down even makes a difference. They both have their pros and cons.

so, where are you from? if the answer isn't hong kong, singapore, south korea, japan, china, taiwan or italy you can shut the fuck up faggot

because we can't afford to keep fighting these fucks on our own you pathetic pussies. That's why we need to leave the UN since we're the only ones with a real contribution. Leave you faggots to become Eurabia and we'll build our walls and keep those sand niggers out.

Additionally, I want to point out the retardness in thinking whether the plug is right-side-up or upside-down makes a difference when sticking an object inside of it. lrn2electricity

The French didn't make it to the moon.

natural selection

I work for a large corporation in the U.S. We don't bother dealing with Europe at all. Too small a market and not worth the bullshit regulations between countries.

except we don't take their resources. we SHOULD. We don't.

hong kong and china are different places?

>carrys
You Americans are funny when you make up words because you can't understand the subtleties of our fine and noble language.

says the "most powerful military force in the world"
fucking kek

are you literally stupid? the reason our plugs are superior is because the prong at the top of the "triangle" opens up two flaps that block access to the live electricity.
go learn a thing or two before speaking you dumb cunt