Shh It will be our little secret

Shh It will be our little secret
What's the most disgusting thing you have ever done

fucked my sister

pics

Really wow lucky I've got the biggest hots for my sister she has the perfect body

i was like 15 at the time so i dont have any

Taken a shit on a news paper on the ground in my bedroom and saving piss bottles.

Did it feel good fucking your sister
I used to jack off to pictures of my sister
That I got off her phone

it felt weird, we havent really spoken about it since then

Yeah join the club I used to cum in my little sister's mouth every Wednesday night for 2 years

Man I want to fuck my sister I think it would be great

the times i fapped to i'm-sure-you-know-what or the times i cheated on my ex-girlfriend without her ever knowing? which do you guys think is worse?

In my opinion cheating on your girlfriend is worse

Post in a thread that belonged to a degenerate like you. ;)

Did anal with my sister. She was 9, I was 12.

thanks for the input. personally i think one of these things is, for most of society or at least the people i know, utterly socially irredeemable, while the other is something you can defend by saying you regretted it, you've changed, you weren't happy in the relationship, human nature, nobody got hurt, etc.

pics? :^)
>inb4 "MODDDSDSSSDSDSDSKDFJ"

Fingered my cousin while she slept and almost fucked a couple years later. Makes me feel like a fucking hick redneck.

I purposely farted on a blind man on a bus and then blamed it on some homeless looking guy.

MODDDSDSSSDSDSDSKDFJ

Did it feel good did it feel nice and warm and tight

Jacked it in a public library.
Got caught.
I am still disgusted by my actions

>asks for cp
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>inb4 ""MODDDSDSSSDSDSDSKDFJ""

MODDDSDSSSDSDSDSKDFJ

It was very, very tight. Even for my little kid boner. As much as I hate to say this, it felt incredible.

Nah but off by 4 is neat too

I know it's so wrong but I just want to fuck my sister so bad she just has the most perfect body

FUcked My Brother WhEn I Was 7 *I did not know what I was doing*

im hoping you're a girl how did it happen and did you enjoy it

You're still really young apparently.
Only the first word of every sentence needs a capital, unless there's an "i" then it will be "I", "I'm" and names/locations are capital.
I shift on keyboards with my pinky. Hope this gives you a general idea of grammar, since I see you actually trying.

bruh fuck off it's beautiful to see a person through their text, even or especially when the person is completely smashed

>beautiful
>text
No

Just a couple minutes ago, I used a fork to spread butter on a peice of toast.

I one had consensual sex with my wife in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation in the name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ

Dude I have heard some fucked up shit on here but that takes the cake you are sick and twisted

quit being retarded

you quit trying to shitpost too hard, it's so refreshing to see someone do it so honestly and effortlessly for once. you can't compete

YOU LITERALLY FUCKING SICK PIECE OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD BEFORE I HUNT DOWN YOUR IP ADDRESS AND ARREST YOU MYSELF

I have a collection of tributes of my middle school daughter.

and what evidence exists of this? (not that I am requesting said evidence, which I certainly am NOT, as it would be a strict violation of terms which I am certainly NOT disobeying)

The evidence is saved on my phone and I'm not trying to get this IP banned too

I posted pics of my cousin and other girls I know for people on here to fap to.

Probably sophomore year of high school, I put my feet on my wall and hoisted my lower body up to an angle and let my cum go all over my own face and in my mouth. Tasted absolutely disgusting. Hated it. Never had the desire to taste it again.

I do the same sometimes last night I posted pics of my sister's ass on here

Wiped my ass with a library book.

loool

you guys should go out on a date

bought dirty socks and jerked off into them

I sucked a cock once. Wasn't sure if I was gay, didn't enjoy it, so realized that I wasn't. Tried it again a few years later, but realized that I still don't enjoy it, so still not gay. Awesome!

I have a boyfriend and suck his cock just to prove to myself I'm not gay.

I came in my half-sister's daughter's pudding cups every time I gave her one, from when she was 8 until she was 14.

Give it a couple of more months dude you are going to suck another dick and realise you love it

Seriously doubt it and i'll suck one just to prove you wrong!

Should also point out I used to watch her for 7+ hours a day... all four of her kids.. and they got a snack every day.. it was typically pudding.

Also now she's 18 and she's dating a kid that is half-hispanic, and half-black.

that sucks.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping I'd be her "Favorite uncle" and she'd give me her virginity... oh well, I never really tried too hard for it, anyway. I just took care of her nearly every day for half of her life.

And you think she owes you her virginity.

Like you want her to come up to you and say I'm good thank you for looking after me for so long and I know you use to cum in my pudding cups and I'm a big girl now and I'm ready for your cock

No, she doesn't owe me shit. Her mom owes me like six grand that I've loaned to her over the years to help pay for bills, but I never ask for that back, either. I was just a horny teenager and really got off to her eating my cum.

fucked my autist cousin

>trying to hard

Brah, not even gonna lie. Yall two are retarded but you trying to hard

>too

I bet it made you so hard did you ever imagine her just sucking the cum straight out of your cock