Dumping my YLYL material. Also YLYL thread

Dumping my YLYL material. Also YLYL thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zI7EpCbCab4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lost quite hard

Every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=zI7EpCbCab4

this kid need his parents to beat him

a hippo pooping always makes me laugh

fuck off

WELCOME TO THE SPLATTERDOME BITCHES!

Lol nanner hate is strong - sit down 'tard and post something funny instead of your face (not poster of ......

Oh god. What have I done.

>inb4 seppuku

i wonder how long it takes until a weirdo comes and types something like:

>Oh, the Saddam hanging session. Not my proudest fap...

But ey, it's /b, right?

I really really like this image.

I was there...

What's this comic called again?

Gabe has it all

Top fucking kok

79 / 69 / 16 / 5

This is concerning ~desu

Calvin & Hobbes

>wow this kid acts like a kid
>what a faggot

Rectum Ralph and Whiskerbiscuit.