HALT SCUM! we believe you might be hiding the evil sorcery of dubs in your imperial pocket! As you already know Allah...

HALT SCUM! we believe you might be hiding the evil sorcery of dubs in your imperial pocket! As you already know Allah does not tolerate such despicable ownership of doubles. If we search you and find dubs, we will shoot your penis off. EMPTY YOUR POCKETS SCUM!!

checked

Alhamdulilah, of you, brother in faith, i would not have expected such treasonous behavior, sup'an allah!
Behead him!!!

A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST! A WESTERN SPY NO DOUBT! FEED HIS PENIS TO HIS SISTER....VAGINALLY

i confiscated them off an infidel, dipshite! i was doing my job.

roll

roll for quads

APOSTATE! BLASPHEMY!

no dubs here,please leave me alone

Ah, i see, all is forgiven then, brother, however your sister is 14 now and is getting on in her years, so allow me to feed my penis to her vaginally as a sign of mutual respect. Praise Allah

that is thoughtful of you brother, but my older cousin already claimed her in exchange for ammo.

Don't mind me, just a typical muslim. I hate, jews, america, fags and women. yessiree boy, just a proud quran-thumping son of a gun here.

I don't have any dubs

but sir allahu akbar

Durka Durka Muhammed Jihad

I'm just a sand nigger like you

no dubs here, just trips

>being threatened by a stock image

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD YOU FILTH
>RATATATATATATATA

TRIPS? is that what WESTERN CULTURE has taught you? May you lack of penis be a lesson to all!

>off with your head
but I thought you were gonna shoot our penises dumb spic

>the joke
>------------
>you

Rekt

please elaborate on this joke then, because it clearly says shoot penises off, and you're contractually obligated by the code of Sup Forums to shoot penises until they have been removed from the rest of the body as punishment for harboring dubs.

oh these...no you cannot have these dubs.

Dubs

>penis
>head
>penis-head
>off with your penis-head
>off with your head

the head of the penis isnt the whole penis so clearly you're doing a poor job and really need to rethink your career as a member of ISIS because when ISIS cuts off penises, they dont do half-ass jobs, they do it the right way, okay?

dont fail me or the rest of Sup Forums again, or anonymous will get you, and we wouldnt want that now, would we?