Would you, b?

Would you, b?

53-year-old woman messages me on OKC. (I'm 22.) Desperate and lonely enough to send my noodz with her face in them.

Lives in New Jersey. I'm West Coast. Worth the plane trip?

One of her vanilla pics

If she payin'

Horrible ass angle.

>Worth the plane trip?
maybe if she's paying.
otherwise not.

let me ask you one thing:
how desperate are you user?

This pic makes me wanna say no.

Fuck no its not worth it

More curious than desperate.

/thread

probably not even worth a bike trip but think of the story to tell afterwards lol

How much is the ticket?

"From my trip to India. What a time!

I hate lame photo captions.

no. you're not that desperate.

Old
Fat
Ginger
Crazy (though you can't have ginger without crazy)

Why on earth would you fly to bang that thing? Are you hideous, OP?

She's Jersey Shore, if any Sup Forumsros wanna fuck an old lady. And if you like fat rolls.

Shit yeah I would, and better look at her tits?

Have you ever had this problem:
You're setting the table, suddenly see that one fork is a little dirty. You have to decide which fam member you like the least :/

She'll lock you in her basement and flay your dick skin off. Don't dew it OP.

kek. You were right about the "fat." Who would send a nood like this?

Look, if she pays for the trip, why not? Even if she looks like a shaved Hordor, which she kinda does, just turn out the lights and enjoy a free trip with guaranteed pussy. There is no downside to this.

How desperate for sex are you?

Could you ask her to make the trip to you?

I'm assuming she's single with no kids?

Her tits, her clamps.

let's back up
is there something hideous about you?
missing an arm, cripplingly bad stuttering problem, body odor issue? flipper hands?

if not, no, you are not that desperate.

Do it user, she's going to fuck the fucking fuck out of you

get her to come to you
screw her in the most degrading nasty ways you can
post pics
PROFIT

Yeah. I kinda want to see how much she'll degrade herself for cock 30 years younger than her. She sent this pic of her "bruised boobie" from where a guy bit it.

This pic could have an hilarious face. The nasty belly button is the perfect stupid little mouth. Someone draw some eyes and a nose on please.

look at that fucking neck, it looks like a fucking EKG reading.

Got all my limbs. Yeah, I guess you have a point. I might check if she's willing to give me her frequent flier miles for the trip.

do it bro, make her happy.

Why not spend the money for the plane ticket on hookers instead?

she'll probably get a sweet AARP discount if you're staying at a motel. seriously though, if you're gonna get it, it's on her dime.

Fucking an older woman is like riding a moped, fun until your mates find out

Make sure shes real dawg and skype with her. I got cat fished on this site once and the bitch was sending me some old ladies I even jerked off on cam for them and they had no cam on it was probably a dude. Idk why I did it I was 18 and desperate and horny af.

i'd enjoy slapping the grin off her face tho

There's also the point that you can always leave and get some dirty in jersey. It's not like you are going there to marry her, give her a pump or two and fuck off to a bar when she falls asleep at 9pm.

Her eyes are so bad she has to wear glasses to snap a nude.

So if yer gonna pay $500 in airfare and lose money not working to fly across the country just to fuck this old ginger slag, you should strongly consider just jumping in your car and driving to Nevada and fucking a really hot hooker for half the money you'd spend on a plane ticket. When you are done, eat a good steak dinner, and drop the rest on black at a roulette table. Win or lose, you'll have spent the same, still gotten laid and not had to fuck that nasty old ginger sloot.

she got money if she's got photos of her in india and venice.

tell her you'll meet up with her as soon as she buys you a sports car to drive there in.

Shes an old lonely woman good for a few more years she'll be dead eventually while you'll remain youthful. Don't disrespect her, feel pitty for her and move on.

"From a few years back."

More like a few decades.

If she was around the corner or maybe a town over or something and your that desperate I'd say go for it, but a plane ticket? Fuck that no pussy is worth that just to busy a nut. Jack off and rethink this decision.

I banged an older woman in my younger years. Wasnt amazing sex, but had its advantages. She was a real cum slut.

Assuming she's real and not the catfishman...
For 53 she's not that bad. She looks like she really likes to fuck, you'll probably learn something

No, because unless you kill her. You will have that baggage around forever. When you are 30 something, she will be in her 60's and old enough to be a grandmother to some of the 20 somethings you will met.

I am 35 fairly handsome. I had an old lady stop me one day and ask me why I was standing outside a bar and not in it. That is the type of baggage you don't need.

Make her set fire to her mom jeans.

>I am 35 fairly handsome. I had an old lady stop me one day and ask me why I was standing outside a bar and not in it. That is the type of baggage you don't need.
What the hell are you talking about?

Ugh.

YES, let her down nicely. One of the sins of a nice handsome guy is to make a single mother or older lady feel shitty. Only if you know a head of time.

She looks a little crazy. DO NOT DO IT.

This user has the right idea

1. Tell her you'll come visit if she sends you degrading pics of herself.

2. Post the pics here.

3. Don't visit her.

I am telling you about things that happen where you have to think about your future too. Do you want a pretty 20 something knowing you fucked somebody isn't that attractive, and is old enough to be her mother? She will go really, and will know you have no standards. Pretty women do want to know a man has some standards.

Crazy ginger sex for hours, possibly bareback vs quick fuck with some slut in Nevada for 10 miutes who cant get rid of you fast enough

Ive banged enough uggers and hookers to know an ugger beats a hooker any time of the day as long as the lights are off.

that puss and those tits are pretty great. if her ass is as nice and she does anus things then yes. do it

>Do you want a pretty 20 something knowing you fucked somebody isn't that attractive, and is old enough to be her mother?
I generally dont announce who I fucked in my past to chicks.

>implying you have to, or should, be honest with a partner about your sexual past ever

Yo I live on the jersey shore whaddup

She looks crazy, and all she needs to know is your name and track you down forever. She could even see you in public when you are with other people.

Depending how old the girl and or her race. Yes. If she is a white girl that you know her father wants to fuck a white, and you fucked a nigger. She will question it again and again.

>Worth the plane trip?
Good grief, no. Maybe worth the walk if she was your neighbor.

THIS

>Worth the plane trip?

Yes.

>She looks crazy, and all she needs to know is your name and track you down forever. She could even see you in public when you are with other people.

Not likely to happen at all. I'd just take my chances.

>Depending how old the girl and or her race. Yes. If she is a white girl that you know her father wants to fuck a white, and you fucked a nigger. She will question it again and again.

Are you medicated? You can't be fucking serious.

Did you say crazy ginger sex?

She's a black widow granny and will drain your essence then kill you and keep your body as a trophy. Plus, her head looks like an old block of cheese.

she reminds me of one of my English teachers from middle school....

Her initials are DP. Were those your teacher's initials?

Old plain Jane's are the best and most eager fucking ever.

MO, not the same person but they look alike

Thats cool. Heres the picture that made me consider meating her... if you get me.

Cause I love dat shit

OP DO NOT GO FUCK HER.
She will look so fucking disgusting IRL and up close, she already looks like a fucking horse face.
Plane trip will be such a fucking hassle, will you stay at her place if you go? Will you have to book a hotel? Will you go just for one day to do basically upgraded masturbation?

She probably is menopausic as fuck and her pussy will be loose as shit.

Don't do it, think it through.

Get her to come out and meet you. If you're gonna end up paying for something at least pay for her to come out and stay in the comfort of your own home. Have her stay for a week and dump as many loads into her as possible.

You're a fag if you say no.

Go for it, this and other fucks eat ass

Fuck em, let those niggas jerk off into their hands. Give that old cunt a good deep dicking.

America desperately needs to legalise prostitution

OP, just go jerk off so you can come to your senses. This bitch ain't worth a walk next door key one a god damn plane ride across the states

> plane trip for 53 year old pussy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I say fuck her once. You could use the practice. Experiment on her. Warning, her pussy will have that old pussy smell, but it's good to get the experience under your belt ... so you're not beta noob when a real hotty comes along.

That's a fkn man.. God damn devil

Yup. Hey OP look what I have for $80 USD 9 minutes from my house.

Bet you wish you didn't live in the land of the free now.

nope all woman

That is a pussy

Cthulu

Ask if she have a friend and maybe it might be worth it

If you pay a single cent towards that trip then you might as well become celibate. Especially if you're considering it at age 22

I'd say go for it. This lady who is 52 did the same and I went for it.

What town?

>53-year-old woman

I cant believe a 53 year old woman is desperate for anything except somebody to pay her bills. Once they get past menopause their vaginas dry up and turn to sandpaper.

I'll take one for the team since I'm closer

How is that a sin

Aw fuck yeah. Gimme them disco herpes