Why are Eastern Euro countries associated with commie blocks...

Why are Eastern Euro countries associated with commie blocks, when in fact Spain and Balts (who just recently were classified as Northern Europe), Greece and Germany have the most of them?

Why does Sup Forums believe everything it memes about? Triggers my autism tbqh with u

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/us/census/data/housing.html
web.archive.org/web/20021105124041/http://unstats.un.org/unsd/methods/m49/m49regin.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Russia.

Every negative stereotype about eastern Europe is due to Russia

Those are not commie blocks

MEMES
AJAJJAJAJAJA MEMES

greece seems to be full of these things
but they are not commie blocks

better for you when you dont know how houses in eastern europe look like. serbia is a filthy shithole

It would be cool if Turkey was in that graph. When I visited Antalya in Turkey literally everyone lived in pretty much the exact same type of commieblock. I've never seen anything like that in Europe.

its not slavshit
shitmany is like poland
they build new big blocks and just paint them to look more modern

turkey is a failed state and had a fast growing population like other muslim shitholes

I am East Germanic

>tfw I do not live in a commieblock
Why can't I have a comfy life

could be in shitmany

An appartment block isn't (necessarily) a commieblock and a detached house isn't (necessarily) a, say, a typical dutch detached/semidetached house.

I understand your confusion since 99% of you guys get to choose between a detached house (the cardboard junk american type) in suburbia and a poorly built and insulated flat with a communal laundry room in the basement somewhere in downtown, a no-go zone at night in most murrican cities.

doesn't look that bad desu

what do you mean commieblocks lol
Franco wasn't a commie if that's what you think

This looks great you mong

Maybe to a poortuguese

define commieblock

a shitty looking flat apartment like your pic

but thats not commie at all
is it called apartment or flat even if its just 1 family living in the building ?

that's not what commieblock means you fat fuck

shut the fuck up kiwinigger

60% of Americans live in one unit detached household. Not even counting trailers.
haha
infoplease.com/us/census/data/housing.html

Feels good

No but really, what's the definition of commie block?

Flat apartment from eastern europe

Prewar buildings are worse than commieblocks as, unlike rrelatively recent commieblocks, they were build for very different way of living and the inside had to be rebuild. The ones that date (or even predate) early modern period tend to be the worst as they are mess of long tight hallways and tiny rooms as a result of centuries of rebuilding.

There are no worse buildings than the commie blocks in Russia though

Commie blocks > cardboard suburbs desu

>why are communist countries associated with communist things?

gee, idk pham

>Balts (who just recently were classified as Northern Europe)
>recently
They've been classified as a part of Northern Europe by the UN since at least 2002, probably ever since they became independent again in 1991.

web.archive.org/web/20021105124041/http://unstats.un.org/unsd/methods/m49/m49regin.htm

bump.