You have 10 seconds to PROVE you ARE a VIRGIN

You have 10 seconds to PROVE you ARE a VIRGIN.

Im on /b

What's a vagina feel like?

/thread

I swear I've never had sex

I play Destiny

but im not

Crashed a car joyriding with brother at 16, been in a wheelchair since, in 27 ....

Salty milk and coins.

The first time I felt titties was at a strip club. Going for the pussy next time and getting my ass kicked by the bouncers will hopefully be worth it.

**spoiler alert**
It probably won't be

I know, It dosent bother me though, I asked for it like a tard, I can walk short distances with my prosthetic but not much more than 100 meters at a time.

Go late late at night, leave at closing and hang around for an hour, alot of them end up asking if you want any "business" blowjobs for 30 Dollars, Single mother dancers in NYC are good times user.

I evolve this. Proven yet?

Gyarados, is alpha as fuck user.

Kek'd & almost blew some snot out

Elfen leid is a great anime

gay

I'm on boards.Sup Forums.org/b/

When I masturbate I sometimes stick my finger inside my mouth to feel the inside of my cheeks because its supposed to feel like a vagina.

Boobs feel like bags of sand

U fucking wot m8?

i masturbate with my left hand because i wanna feel like a girl is giving me a handjob

Ich die ganze welt mich mir en fru nicht gefinden war.

i use phone sex lines and masturbate with a girl when she approves my live link

I'm afraid I'll pee inside the girl my first time

I'm posting here

I'm not

/thread

I used to fap to the voice of the girl I used to play minecraft with

I'm 12 I fucked your mum and my Xbox gamertag is xx_triple_quad_xX

Im addicted to cocaine since 19 and have ED now at 26, couldnt have sex even if I wanted to.

Holy shit that's sad and you're pathetic.

You are starting to sound like her...

>telling someone how pathetic they are
>on Sup Forums
>on a Prove youre a viring thread
you're way fucking more pathetic than the other user you fuck

Can you still get it up?

Yeah I can get it up just fine, just got some super fucked nerves from thigh down on one leg and crippling numbness in the other, have to let my numb leg swing into place when I walk , kind of like when you sit on it for a long time and try to stand up, its basically that but all the time.

Kek

Sure thing bud, also learn to spell you fucking mong

>bags of sand

My hymen is intact

can i fuck u femanon

bump

Not a chance.

Kik?

but i asked nicely

Tits or gtfo whore

ARGGGGG SPOTTED THE WHALE OFF THE STARBOARD BOW

Why is it , If even for a second I mention im a girl I get hit on by probably 5 foot manlet retards , Muh dick Niggers or , Autists....

well prove that you're really unattractive and i'll get off your case

THE WHALE SPEAKS?!?!

What have you started?

s

I slept 10 days in one bed with a 11/10 girl did not once touched her or tried to make something.... So Now almost one year later she is still confused becuase not one boy behaved like i in Front of her she often asks her sister (which is a very good friend of Mine) if shes shure i dont love her Hahaha it kills her that im so ignorant i like her but im a 7 and shes a 10 and one year older so i dont want anything from her :D

Wot

That's homosexual not virgin

I raid in World of Warcraft, but I also have a Final Fantasy XIV subscription and play casually there.