saladeimprensa.ibge.gov.br/noticias?view=noticia&id=1&busca=1&idnoticia=3315
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yez

Go back to 55chan

i eat bananas too

do brazilian eat watermelon???

We're like brothers from different mothers

How?

South Brazil will make Brazil become more like Argentina.

You dont?

Why do you always do this

i am fucking a blonde white german surname chick :)

Black and brown from South Brazil fuck girls of pure German ancestry all the time. This is called South BRAZIL after all. The German immigrants who came here during WW2 came here to get fucked anyway.

Why an autist acts like one?

No problem, after our separation from Brazil we will build a wall so big, but so big that no one nigger from Brazil will pass through it

Are you actually divided in Brazil? Why don't the poor people migrate to the rich parts, like they do in Europe?

Not really, South Brazil is pretty poor. People from the Northeast migrate to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

they do and its crazy
why do you think they have favelas?

most northern brazilians usually migrate to the southeast, hence why these states got so much pop. Pretty much like South/North Italy. Southeast got tons of industries and head of companies, meanwhile the North/Northeast has traditional families ruling over politics with an iron fist preventing industrialization and progress for maintaining their power

Don't believe the bullshit of this guy.

I will use your own country as an example.

Denmark has a high HDI, I'm sure it's very good to live there, but Dinarmca's GDP is only 295.09 billion US dollars, whereas a simple state like Florida has a GDP of 883.735 billion US dollars.

It is the same that happens in Brazil, the south is the best developed region and second most rich, but the state of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro has a much larger GDP, causing the people there to say so.

You can research the Brazilian HDI yourself.

The north and northeast of Brazil is poor, and they move en masse to the southeastern region where São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are located. They do not see to the south for two reasons, here it is considered very cold for northerners, for anything requires specialization and the remuneration of the southeast region is in fact greater.

Do you think southeren Brazil eventually will build a wall, to keep them from coming to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro?

Eventually my nigger seeking virus based on Fox Die will hit you, so no worries.

lembrete

how big is the 'o sul é o meu pais' thing?
will people think you're crazy if you support them?

literally meme internet thing like monarchy restoration

>for anything requires specialization
kek the South has literally zero industries compared to SP

youtu.be/IJuV6-uHOJM

Hard to tell, I got some pamphlets last year describing how much we give to the country and how much we get back, obviously it's very disproportional, like 3% return or less, apparently there's actual physical groups going around preaching separation. It's very similar to the UN scenario, southerners just feel they are getting the short end of the stick.

>very cold
Wtf? here10 degrees is good enough to go around with a short sleeved shirt
What is cold for brazilians?

29c is freezing for anyone above São Paulo.

Here it's 8 degrees now in the middle of summer

Who should analyze this is the state of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, they are full of favelas, but they will not build.

Brazilians from other regions don't take it seriously, like this one here But the movement has been striding, last year we had an informal plebiscite of separation more than 95% of Southerners vote in favor of separation.

In 2017 the same plebiscite will happen again so that in 2018 the UN can be activated.

And the fact that the south has less industries than São Paulo implies that the industries here accept people without specialization?

I like Brazil
youtu.be/qdsTUfDTEhQ

>the movement has been striding
>95% of Southerns
kek keep on dreaming my delusional ""white"" brazilian

Good for you.

Southerners emigrate to Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.

>South Region with higher GDP per capita
Lmao, you cuck, stop editing wikipedia.
saladeimprensa.ibge.gov.br/noticias?view=noticia&id=1&busca=1&idnoticia=3315

Nobody wants to emigrate to Rio de Janegro... It's a shithole.

São Paulo too... Both are dangerous slums.

Top kek.

I cri everytiem

>Brazilians from other regions don't take it seriously
Brazilians from outside Southern Brazil can barely name the three southernmost states. In fact, most can't even write the names of their own states. An average IQ of 68, just no.

Kek, when someone resorts to editing Wikipedia, you just know they failed and are on desperation mode.

south brazil is a meme

Ahmed, please, behave yourself! Or else, your dad will make you bow down to Allah 100 times.

o-ok

But the South is already.

Ahhh yess... the eternal north vs south