/got/ general

previous thread: AGOT > ASOS > AFFC > ACOK > ADWD

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10263210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ASOS > AGOT > ACOK > AFFC > ADWD

>“Jaime,” she said, tugging on his ear, “sweetling, I have known you since you were a babe at Joanna’s breast. You smile like Gerion and fight like Tyg, and there’s some of Kevan in you, else you would not wear that cloak... but Tyrion is Tywin’s son, not you. I said so once to your father’s face, and he would not speak to me for half a year. Men are such thundering great fools. Even the sort who come along once in a thousand years.”

top 5 for qotn

> "Ned please!" begged Lyanna from a mount of white sheet freshly soaked with gore. "He'll never rest if he knew."
> "He won't kill a babe," Ned explained, unable to conceal the doubt in his voice. "Robert's a good friend."
> "He murdered Rhaegar! He will do the same to our son."
> "The Targaryens murdered father -"
> "Our father!" said Lyanna, beautiful even as she blinking away tears, "and our brother."
> Ned bowed his head in shame and looked into a pair of grey eyes untainted by the cruelty of this world. Has it really been that long ago since Robert led them against the Mad King?
> "There has been enough blood spilt because of me," whispered Lyanna with sadness in her voice. "Ned please... I'll suck your cock."

AGOT > ADWD > ASOS > AFFC > ACOK

Reminder that Stannis is still alive and is scheduled to make his return in episode 7 of this season.

Stannis will take his rightful place as king and BTFO all of the infidel Lannisters and Tyrells

Will we ever see him again?

ACOK>AGOT>ASOS>>AFFC>>>>ADWD

Reminder that reddit plebs who whined about how "boring" AFFC were responsible for terrible shit on the show.

>ADWD
>second

You're a cheeky cunt, I'll give you that.

>Stannisfags still holding onto delusion so I can laugh at them when the Broken Man is revealed to be the Hound

more like CIDN

ASOS is always first you faggot. Everything else is debatable but that.

Hodor

Reminder that Brienne executed Stannis and that he will never return.

>implying Stannis is broken

Stannis is coming back stronger than ever in episode 7 to save us from all the faggots in kings landing. He will kill all the lannisters, tyrells, and sparrows because they are all heretic terrorists who do not follow the laws of the land.

/got/ at this hour is pretty comfy huh

I wonder what the autists that post here during the day are dreaming

>“I will not have her harmed,” Dany said. “I claim her. Do as I command you, or Khal Drogo will know the reason why.”
>“Ai, Khaleesi,” Jhogo replied, kicking his horse. Quaro and the others followed his lead, the bells in their hair chiming.
>“Go with them,” she commanded Ser Jorah.
>“As you command.” The knight gave her a curious look. “You are your brother’s sister, in truth.”
>“Viserys?” She did not understand.
>“No,” he answered. “Rhaegar.” He galloped off.

C L E G A N E B O W L
O
N
F U C K I N G
I
R
M
E
D

Show me his body then friend, it should be quite easy if he was decapitated. It is quite strange that a house like the Boltons wouldn't gladly display his head outside their gates for everyone to see, no?

>we're supposed to take the word of someone she sent away for deceiving her

What will you do when he doesn't come back this season? Will you cling to your false idols? Maybe next season, perhaps? Maybe he's waiting and biding his time with another plan.

I'm going to enjoy your suffering and denial nice and slowly Stannisfag. Remember the night is dark, and full of terrors.

ADWD>AFFC>ACOK>AGOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ASOS

ASOS>AFFC>ADWD>AGOT>ACOK

How does jorah know so much about Rhaegar?

AGOT > ACOK > ASOS > AFFC > ADWD

I'm as much of a stannisfag as the next guy but you are being delusional senpai

>He wondered if Rhaegar had frequented brothels; somehow he thought not.

sets up jon x sansa perfectly

>What will you do when he doesn't come back this season?

Fortunately I won't have to worry about that

I'm going to enjoy the shock of all the homosexuals on this board the day Stannis comes back. Us loyal to the rightful king will shit up this board for weeks straight with nothing but Stannis posts to remind all of you degenerates that morality and justice are not dead.

The day is bright, and full of Stannis

What's wrong with Beanie's eyes? He's starting to go full Brendan.

AKOTSK >ASOS > AGOT > ACOK > AFFC > ADWD

Viserys is dead silly fool remember when he got the gold on his head and stuff.

He's dead you dumb faggot you have to be taking me on a ruse cruise right about now. When he doesn't come back this season I swear to the seven gods I'm going to shitpost this board to The Wall and back with anti-Stannis posts laughing at you for being so fucking delusional.

The night is dark, and Stannis is dead.

>mfw stannis kills the nights king in single combat

Promise me, Ned

CHAV IN DA NORF!

Literally when?

When he comes back, do not act like you believed in him all along. You are weak willed, and when he returns we do not want you fucking children flying his flag.

If we are being realistic? never

His body has not been shown, however last we saw him, he was bleeding profusely from many wounds(particularly one in his leg that was gushing blood as he leaned against the tree) and Brienne beheaded him. She says herself she executed him, and the Boltons confirmed he was dead.

Look, I loved Stannis too, but he's dead man. I know it's hard to come to terms with, but you have to move on. You're only hurting yourself by prolonging your denial.

Never, and good riddance.
LS destroyed the Brotherhood.

Reminder, that when he doesn't, don't go switching to "well he won't die in the books the show is different!" I don't want have to deal with you fucks until TWOW comes out. When episode 7 comes and goes you all are through. Agreed?

>it took 5 of you to kill me

Let him, he made the boast let him own up to it. This faggot can cry in shame when the season is over as he finally realizes Stannis is gone and Justice is dead.

okay but if he doesn't you better scream to everyone that you believed he would come back, so all the anti-stannis fags can hear you and make fun of you

I wasn't talking about Viserys.

According to Sophie, this season

have faith

she'll be a surprise in the later half of S6

S6 will be the best season since S3

Hold the Door. That is what Hodor means? God fucking damn it.

The Brotherhood would go bad either way senpai

>War makes monsters of us all

Illyrio then? Never. Show Varys is a 100% good guy dedicated to ensuring the best potential iron throne claimant (RE: Dany) and her most important adviser (RE: Tyrion) survive and prosper.

Anyone else think that Dayne having 2 swords is fucking retarded?

>5

>you will watch Westeros knights slaughter the Dothraki shits like swine when they "invade"

>implying that could kill him

Must have been hell of a work getting that gold again.

Play of the Game: ARTHUR as Sword of the Morning

he comes back in S7 though

And look, you autistic delusional fucks are back pedaling AGAIN!

>S6 will be the best season since S3

Oh they better make one hell of a late season, because so far it's been very mediocre

Season 5 was worse but that doesn't say much

Nah. They wanted to show what a badass he was. It would have looked even worse just having him with one sword killing them all one at a time. How else could he fight five guys off at once?

>no boob plate

I will marry this woman

just a reminder

strawpoll.me/10263210

lot of people on /got/ seem to agree

of course there are people defending it saying it's badass but meh

>it's a Sword of the Morning presses Q to DAWN DAWN DAWN potg

What? It's literally been better every single episode.

Ep1 was bad, but every succeeding episode has been superior than the last. Ep4 was quite good.

nah i knew it from ep1

Season 6 has been trash. They are forcing the plot to act how they want even though it's unnatural.

Hodor doesn't die, so no.

Damn. I mean, he still technically exists, Varys and Tyrion stayed at his house in Season 5.

>implying Westerosi knights are even on the level of Dothraki screamers

He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon.

Yeah, They must've heated his head or something to melt it back off.

>I wasn't talking about Viserys.
Thatsthejoke.jpg

There was no scene where I thought "wow this scene is pretty good"

And some of them were so bad, the Dany ones to be specific

Guess I just can't enjoy this show as I used to

For me, I'm not a regular reader. But I like the show so much, I wanted to delve into the books for more information. After soaking up the books like a dry sponge, I went to look at /lit/ to get a feel for the climate there. I realized they weren't GoT friendly, so I retreated back to Sup Forums.

Dang look at the design on that hut in season 1.

>he is actually giving a serious answer

The faggot you replied to just wants to bait, you should ignore him

Reminder that last time we saw Stannis he looked like pic related

You can clearly see him living, and then Brienne slows up her sword swing at the end, possibly an homage to her cliffhanger at the end of AFFC. Stannis' fake death mirrors Brienne's fake death, both being just people that were shown mercy in an unjust world.

his head looks shopped

>mfw Stannis faggots still make up theories like this to justify sticking with the show when he's obviously fucking dead

Let go. Your autistic, heathen king is dead. Fuck him and fuck you.

But I agree with the poll. Those are the top reasons why bookfags use Sup Forums to discuss the book. I was just telling my experience, because the poll provided an excuse to share it.

.....dayne? why does he wield the swords?

Reminder: Cleganebowl is NOT happening this season

Do NOT get hype

why is sophie wearing her CIA dress but she has red hair???

He's old as shit and was alive during Rhaegar's time

link to vid pls

Reminder that it is happening.

Rhaegar didn't live that long ago you know

hes chatting shit trying to impress his oneitis

Reminder no it isn't, and it's a cliffhanger

I hope Ramsey gets raped

hasn't show CIA already revealed that sansa is sansa

>link to vid pls
answer the question first

Reminder that anyone who denies that Cleganebowl this season is the enemy of Cersei

Yeah but Bear island is really far from KL

First season Mountain was pretty scary desu

my fav episodes are still arya and the hound

The fuck OP?

ASOS > AGOT = ACOK (maybe equal. hard to say which is better) > AFFC >ADWD

If I didn't reread the series, I would have said ADWD > AFFC, but AFFC is good, if you don't expect a blood bath like ASOS was.