Lana del Rey is better than your favorite female artist

Lana del Rey is better than your favorite female artist

even taytay?

post itt if you wanna give lana del rey anal

especially taytay

Taylor Swift sucks ass, just listen to her live.

>Karen O
>Eva Cassidy
>Florence + the Machine
You can have shitty opinions, op, not sure why you would want to go around posting them tho.

>Lana is better than Rihanna

Sorry nope not in looks, personality, or talent, or creative output

I like grouper a lot

>bjork

take it back

Her pussy tastes like pepsi cola

yes

I wish she could have stayed as 2012 Lana forever

u a depressed preteen girl that spends 70% of her time on tumblr?

This, I don't understand why people make these threads when they know bork exists

maybe they dont know bork exists?

you underaged retards never have an argument against Lana other than "Le Tumblr xDD"

because her music is actually good and she is beyond Tumblr because she's Mainstream, also she has ONE song about le depression meme which isn't even about depression but about Saddness besides only Tumblr cares about Lyrics.

If you're so defensive about anything that was ever discussed on Tumblr then you should go to a place that is suited better for underaged autists like you

She has a generic voice and if she wouldn't have an accent she'd sound just like any other generic pop singer

What if Lana actually is my favorite artist?

Did you already forget about Grimes?

>2016
>not slut-shaming slutcore

what went wrong?

ye
leave nigger sympathiser
same

Lana del Taco

even better than him?

There's no fucking way Lana del Rey is better than solex

>him
delet this

Only guy i'd fuck desu senpai

this thread is gay af

no u

Charli>Lana

You kids don't know shit

I'd lana her del rey.

>rihanna
>creative output
her writing credits suggest otherwise pal

what the fuck happend to her?

>bjork
>generic voice

Literally one of the most unique voices in the history of pop music. Many cannot listen to her because they cannot stand her voice

Same about Grimes.

i fucked her in stairwell 04'. she's a slut and a liar who'll do anything to be cool, including suck nigr dik. she looked way better b4 the nose job. i have photos of her somewhere.i met her in michigan & she gave me her disposable camera with pics on it before i left and went back to jersey. i'll post them sometime when i find them again. i know theyre in an old rubbermaid somewhere. my gf at the time made me rip the pics up like 10 years ago, but i know i still have the negatives somewhere and can get them processed

What the fuck user?

Come off the meth and try again.

Joan Motherfucking Jett?

Piss off.

Lana del Rey

>Lana del Rey
>better
Esperanza Spalding
Biach

>these picks

oh i am laffin

*sigh*