Give me your best joke before I kill myself Sup Forums. I've been too tired for so long...

Give me your best joke before I kill myself Sup Forums. I've been too tired for so long, I just want to smile for real once before it's over...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9ETlTZoF1E
youtu.be/yjH_zS1XVcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nobody posts.
How about... two men walk into a bar. Next thing you know they are out cold and on their backs.

don't do it OP

how do you get a black man out of a tree?
>cut the rope

>kek

Why did 10 year old Lucy cry on her bday?

Cuz her dad raped her.

Kek!

So far this is the funniest post...

Although I haven't heard this one. good try... thanks

who's the first person the marine biologist called when he got ashore?

His Aunt Chovie

Why didn't the farmer's wife ever laugh at his jokes?

They were all a little corny.

How do you make corn lose weight?

You tell it that it's getting a little husky.

You were one digit away from greatness, so close. Just like your life.

Now that's funny.

What's yellow, blue, and sitting at the bottom of a pool?

A dead baby with slashed floaties

Damn you're right on so many levels... yeah but just like anything else in my life its nobody's fault but mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9ETlTZoF1E

is ur rrefrigertor running

youtu.be/yjH_zS1XVcs

why do you want to an hero, OP?

A man walks into a bar and says ouch

Chill brah...I was just kidding. Don't be so harsh upon yourself. This world doesn't deserve our self loathing.

Lol. Stupid but made me smirk. Not op

Same joke retards

I threw a bukkake party for my 30th birthday last year. It ended up being a complete disaster though because nobody came.

Why did op cross the road?
To suck dick on the other side.

hillary will win the election and nothing u trumpfegs can do aboht it

Dear OP - I was once where you are now. If you wanna do it to get rid of people's expectations or responsibilities, then listen carefully - Fuck people. Fuck society. Fuck rules. Fuck anyone and anything that makes you feel tired and like shit. Do what you want. Ask friends, family and enemies to go fuck themselves. And get a puppy. Trust me like you'd an older bro. Bless you.

What's a pirates favorite letter?

R

You may think it's R but its really the Sea!!!

Guy came home and his gf was crying hysterically. He asked,
>Honey, what's wrong?!"
>she says,"I heard you are a pedophile!"
>he says, "Pedophile, huh? That's a pretty big word for a nine year-old."

Just go out and start fighting people randomly op. Makes you feel like a million bucks

Your Life

OP... I've been where you are, shit I've been through has been terrible. But let me tell you something, IT GETS BETTER. It may take some time, months or even years but let me tell you, life is good when things get better. Life is worth it, trust me bro. Rough it out. Your future wife and kids will thank you.

A muslim boy is lost in a supermarket, an employee comes over and asks if he is lost. The boy says yes. So the employee asks what his mother looks like. The boy replies with "I have no fucking idea."

You're giving false hope

False motivation is better than no motivation