Should I try LSD?

Should I try LSD?
Also psychedelic thread

Absolutely, best decision I've ever made.

i personally prefer mushrooms

its worth it do it at least once. having a sober friend around for your first time is helpful. headphones are also a must have.

what do you guys think about DMT?

Yeah, I love LSD and do it every chance I get.
If you do it with someone you care about you'll deepen your relationship to the most intimate levels

Never have done shrooms, so can't really talk for it.

roll

I definitely would suggest doing it at least once

I have some with me, actually heading out to pick up a pipe for it right now haha im pretty keen to try it. Seems like a real mindfuck

Goddamn you hippy faggots are nested here huh?

roll

Lmaoooo what. Youre going to smoke DMT out of a pipe?? Get outta here nigger.

Can you explain whats wrong with doing some lucy?

Supposed to vape it you stupid fuck. The flame will destroy the DMT.

Go to /r/lsd
its actually a good subreddit for first timers, there is a link to a lot of cool shit

however, drop it in the woods, lsd in nature is amazing

No problem with doing it. The problem lies within you fags getting together and talking about it. Yes LSD and all the other drugs are cool and make life tolerable. But theres no need to talk about it honestly.

How do I get LSD

Im not sure if your trolling or just that stupid

Make friends with stoners. One of them will more than likely have a hook up.

Buy it

Sure put a flame directly on that sweet orange crystal and it'll cook the DMT out of the smoke before it even hits your lungs. Good luck breaking through.

How?

Yes. It is a mind opener.

> i selected all the cars

user fucking asked faggot

So you'd tell someone to do psychedelic drugs without advising them on set and setting or providing other guidelines to avoid a hell trip? You high bro?

bitcoin and dankweb

Lol not even worth it since Verto closed Agora and took the money and Silk Road 1.0 and 2.0 got busted by the feds.