The real villain of the mummy

The real villain of the mummy

delete this

How fucking dare you. Evey is an angel.

Isn't female incompetence the real villain of every story?

It's true. If she hadn't read from the obviously evil black book, everyone would have gone home richer than kings and Imhotep would have been dried out and tossed in a steam locomotive for fuel.

True. Because she wasn't sucking my dick throughout the whole movie.

yeah, Imhotep just wanted his qt waifu back and got cucked by brandon chad fraser
brandon got JUSTed because of karma

You mean if she had just thrown out reason and believed in magic? It's funny that the one time a woman's logical it still bites her in the ass.

mmm that sexy fight scene got me big and stiff (boner)

Tomb of the Dragon Emperor wasn't the same without her.

both of the sequels are trash with or without her tbphwyfam

>brandon
JUST FUCK MY NAME UP

her cuteness was off the scale in the first film. I would forgive her for being a villain

Will Annabelle Wallis be the villain in the new Mummy film with Tom Cruise?

shit, even the first one isn't a great movie.

You shut your fuck whore mouth, OP!!!
She's a goddess in that movie.

"Damn these plebeians, they don't burn worth a cent -- pass out a King! ...

Stated to me for a fact. I only tell it as I got it. I am willing to believe it. I can believe anything." --Mark Twain

What's it like being the biggest pleb in the known universe?

she would be pretty if her eyebrows weren't so disgusting

EEEEKEEKEEKEEKEE

was she the cummy mummy?

I'd like to see you explain how good Stephen Sommers' The Mummy is.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

They fixed that in the sequel

The real villain is the asshole who decided to digitally remove Weisz's nips during the boat crash scene.
Apparently, her costume went totally seethrough in that scene.

The first one was pulpKINO.

No this is the real villain.

>stars in anti-Christian garbage
>Jewish

Like clockwork.

She did open the book...

Go away

Her nips are pretty visible when she's wearing the black dress through out the camp scene, so somewhat of a win I guess.

>We're going to curse this guy with immortality and supernatural strength, speed, durability, and magical powers if he's ever disturbed
>And it's okay because we'll make sure he's never disturbed by forcing an entire lineage of multiple families and bloodlines to watch over his shithole tomb in the middle of nowhere forever

Don't forget the part where they buried him with all the wealth of Egypt.

Wasn't he some bad-boy sorcerer anyway before he got cursed?

Oh baby

High Priest or whatever. Had the power to do the fancy rituals and stuff, but he sure as shit couldn't turn into tornados and mind control entire cities.

>implying the hum dai isn't still the worst treatment you could receive
>implying being eaten alive by scarabs and having your tongue cut out doesn't suck major ass
>implying living for thousands of years in a suspended state of un-life with the unending shame of defeat isn't a fate worse than death

I feel like you could just cut out one part of the hum dai or whatever and it would have sucked just as much ass, minus the part of him being an unkillable super mummy.

Jewish ladies are hot, user. Accept it.

Underrated

His wife got his original name in the divorce, he's called Brandon now.

Brie was my waifu, but she aged like milk.

I always prefer the bad girls.