Stoner/weed thread

Stoner/weed thread.

What are you guys smoking tonight? How's everybody doing? Pic is me

tried out a new source as my old one has become flakey. this new one is being slow on the shipping but good communication with them so far. i have word this new one is legit and not a scam so we'll see. it was only a small amount anyway for testing purposes.

also looking forward to Canada legalising somewhat soonish so i don't have to deal with this questionable process in future. i want to go to a well reviewed reputable online shop, pay with credit card, and not have to worry about all the rest of this cloak and dagger anymore.

smoking for last time in a while tonight, hoping to get stoned and chill all night

any good tunes anyone can rec?

Sour og

dont you guys have medical?

yes

Are you in Toronto? It's practically legal here. I literally did exactly what you did today. I went to a well reviewed shop with favourable reviews, choose from one of like a 100 different strands of weed, paid with my credit card and am now enjoying the shit I bought. There are a ton of these shops in kensington market, the cops don't give a shit

why the last time in a while?

"medical" as in anyone who wants to can get a prescription from an on site "doctor". Conveniently located right by the weed.

Weed hook up in NYC?
Kik grizzleytea

there's more to life than ganja

I like classic styled bongs, without that shitty labeling on them. I'd love to get a decent bong that's just glass. Maybe a perc, glass on glass slide. I can't stand when people put their company logo on anything I own.

>inb4 guy who spent $5000 on his gay bong comes in

Kandy Kush + Bay Dream

pics? for a friend

Never saved. It's just a weird glass alien one that he says he spent 5000 on for the "art"

lurk more. he posts it pretty much every day. it looks like a alien dick and he always tells everyone how much he spent on it

I've got a $5000 dollar bong. I modified the base of my penis to accept a slide. You gotta suck my cock to get the smoke out.

$5000 per hit.

My mom wont let me borrow a 20 for weed im 12yo what do i do

Poorfag can't buy a whole weed with his allowance

This week sucked. Overworked, underappreciated shit.

Why don't you just kill yourself you fucking nigger

Smoking out of this motherfucker tonight. Easily the best investment of my life.

Get a job man

Ah so this is that gay bong I've heard of

I have a job my man, hence how I was able to buy it.

Your mom's a gay bong.

Do you I could fail a blood test when I had just been around weed 2-3 weeks ago

I posted this at an inconvenient time, huh

If that's the best investment you've ever made, you got to rethink your entire life

smoke it off bro

Northern Lights .... at least that's what I was told

how much did it cost?

Serious question
I've never been someone into taking recreational drugs. But lately my life has sucked beyond belief and some escape time sounds appealing. How would someone like myself, that has no idea where to find a drug connection, go about finding one in a way that is not going to immediately end up with me in the back seat of a squad car?

fyi, I'm not a school age/college age person so suggesting "find the class stoner" is not helpful

absolute certainty

just wait until it's legal friend

just dabbed the last of my shatter

"coworker"?

Dabbing just looks dirty as fuck

Talk to cool blacks and Hispanics (not niggers and chollos)

i have money but no social skills and no weed plz help

Go to every gas station in your town and your neighboring towns and buy dutch masters and zig zags. Eventually someone is bound to mention weed.

Wear pic related and a weed leaf shirt everywhere you go. Someone will say something weed related to you.

Ask everyone you meet.

Go to a bar and pop the question to counter-culture looking servers and bartenders. Don't seem like a lame-o and don't use shitty callnames for weed to describe it. (marijuana)

just ate a medicated cereal bar. So lemme see how that goes

no licence or anything?

You know how some gas stations pretty much sell crack pipes but as a vase type thing for a rose or something? It'd be cool if there was a brand of water or something that had a plastic container with percs in it and a nice shape so it'd be really easy to turn into a cheap bong, I bet people could make a lot of money off of that because there'd be no restrictions selling them and itd be cool to have.

holy fucking shit, how much did it cost you?

Resin I scraped cuz I'm out till I get paid tomorrow. But when I do imma get me a few ounces

go to a bar in a major city, like not an upscale one like a shitty-ish local dive bar and have some drinks and make conversation with the dudes in the smoke pit.

Tahoe Og. Usually smoke joints because ive broken every piece of glass ive ever bought from a smoke shop

In New Orleans there are bottles made for that called "Grenades" or something. But yea you just need a straw and a bowl