Wtf is this rash Sup Forums , it stings like shit and im too poor to get a checkup...

Wtf is this rash Sup Forums , it stings like shit and im too poor to get a checkup. This is the area my balls meet my thighs, left side worse than the right.

You are fat an your hygiene is lacking.

Does it smell like fish?

probably jock itch fungus.

Get some powder for it

might be ring worm. If that is your armpit might be the deodorant you use.

That, dude, is crotch rot. You don't shower enough after you get sweaty. You need to clean it, put some antibiotic ointment on it, and sleep naked. And wash your ass, nasty.

/thread

Clean yourself and get some air down there you fat lazy slob.

update : alcoholic prep pads produces an ungodly amount of pain

I get this too OP. I assumed it was chaffing from my ballsack rubbing against my legs.

This and anti-fungal spray, athletes foot stuff. Its just like the axe spray to cover up the smell of your balls you disgusting fat fuck.

A couple of anons said it. It's jock itch. Get some antifungal cream, apply twice daily for a week-two weeks after FUCKING BATHING

I do shower quite often, I'm 5'10 amd weigh 160.

prob heat rash + too moist for too long

air it out, maybe sleep nude and with your thigh out in the open. in the morning it should let up enough so you can get some over the counter ointment.

also fucking shower and wash in all ur creases dude

you're growing a vagina, OP

I went to Harvard med

Don't touch it. Wash yourself. I used to have it in high school since i never really took after school showers from being all sweaty and tired. Just improve you hygiene overall.

Take a shower on occasion

Could be a fungal infection, user.

If you have a shower some time this year, use anti fungal cream and talc powder.

change your underwear every day, shower every day, keep it dry. I got this once, and I thought I was gonna rot from the crotch outward. Horrifying.

This, probably ringworm. Looks to be fairly early stages if it is though, ridge not fully formed and hardened yet.
I bleached mine when I had it. I recommend against doing this.

Wait you've got it on the left and right sides? Pics of both please, under light if possible

because it's raw and exposed - it's not a rash so much as that particular area is missing a few layers of skin.

You need to shower more, and actually use soap, and rinse it well. Drying is important as well. You need to let it get plenty of air so it stays dry.

Seriously dude, don't be gross, keep yourself clean. If you don't change your habits, this shit is going to keep happening and won't go away.

it's either
1. friction (skin against skin) because you're fat
or
2. staph infection.

an intelligent person would see a doctor.

I scratched mine constantly, itched SO bad, and then it would burn and weep some nasty pus. then it spread to my ass crack. Never again, bro.

I would be amazed if that was somehow the only area he had it on.

It's just some chafing from your sweaty ballsack dubbing your damn thigh. Keep it washed and put baby powder on it, it will heal in a few days. I got it all the time when I used to push carts for my high school.

/you are forming a vagina. Accept your fate.

(intertrigo) just hold it dry

Baby powder with aloe. Multiple times per day. This is in addition to hygiene. Hell, everyone in here should use the shit. You don't realize how much your balls bother you daily til they are dry as a bone from powder.

I had that same shitty rash OP. Gven crazy old woman cure, worked in a week.

mix teaspoon of baking soda with glass of warm water, apply with a cloth. Gently towel dry after it's done working its magic (you'll know)

do that once a night for a week, it'll work wonders

if that shit does not go away its probably a fungal infection. use tea tree oil on it but dont get it on your cock

Gotten something similar to that in the same area; shower, its a hygiene problem

Definitely jock itch, get an anti-fungal cream or spray like Lamisil or Micatin.