I had been together with this guy for almost one year and he was everything i had. He was my only reason to smile...

I had been together with this guy for almost one year and he was everything i had. He was my only reason to smile, the only thing that made me able to keep on fighting my depression and anxiety. About one month ago he decided to break up with me, telling me that he didn't feel like having a relationship anymore. I died. I am lost now, fighting my own demons and they are winning. I just cant get rid of them because they are the only ones who keep holding me. I have nothing to live for. My only hope was a future with him but now my dreams and hopes are broken forever. I did everything i could for him, and he could not appreciate it. Im dead inside. Today i feel i am ready to die. Im nkt going to lill myself, but if i died during the night, id be fine with it. Please, someone help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you should talk to a shrink tbh

You are probably right

are you still alive? Is the pic related?

Im alive and the pic is not related, just my legs

Tits or gtfo

Girl no man is worth dying for. I have had 7 serious boy friends and everyone was a prick regardless if he slept with my friend or if he just got bored with me.

MOVE ON

He was the right one, no one will ever be like him

OP, been there. From this experience you will gain resilience for the future. It might happen again and again. And every time you'll get stronger and stronger for it. And then.....when you meet the person you were truly meant for, you'll be the strong person that's needed to have a great relationship. But to get there, you gotta get through this.

the angle is pretty good, moar?

OP did not claim to be a grill, nor did OP make a request or use gender as an attention seeking attempt.
Kys retard.

I really hope you are right

bullshit and you know it

My best advice is go to a club tonight and get yourself fresh cock.

If i were a boy, would it be a problem for you?

I can't believe I said that, im such a whore, nevermind

No way

I had a girlfriend do the same thing to me, trust me I've been dealing with the hurt for the past year and a half now. It gets better, I promise. There'll come a point where you just kinda numb out and it gives you a feeling of relief. Eventually it gets better than that and You might even be ready to get physical or just go out again with people. You gotta want to feel good and actively pursue ways to achieve it.

I am. But if you asked me years ago, I would have never believed myself. It's the hardest thing.

all the girls in this thread please come to the furry thread we need girls

yeah never mind, I guess I just realized im a whore. I date a guy for a month, lead him on, and then dump him for the next guy with a better body and more money. I'm so ashamed of myself rn :(

I hope you are right, dunno y but i feel like i can trust you.

I cant believe i am getting serious replies from Sup Forums, thank you:)

You can. Believe me, this place has a bunch of very hurt, very misplaced people. Lots of old addicts who lurk, and unfortunately I'm one of them. Don't give up hope, and please once you find what you need from this thread go out and apply yourself to it. I'm rooting for you OP :)

Because when you're anonymous there's no reason to front. Without fronting comes honesty. /b might be the last honest place on earth.

Its weird im promising it to a stranger, but im going to try. Again. For myself.
Sometimes the opinion of a stranger is more useful than the one of a friend, you know, no feelings involved make it easier.

>truestory,jpg

date this guy

Nah. Just correcting newfags on basic "Tits or GTFO" protocols, is all. Carry one.

Ayy right, my bad

youtube.com/watch?v=lu2Eojto2_c

It's like you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Most of us posting in here has already been there, but telling you that everything is gonna be fine isn't enough. You'll have to find this out on your own.

But yes, you will be fine. Think it this way - if he broke up with you all of a sudden, then your relationship wasn't meant to last. He wasn't meant for you, and you wasn't meant for him.

I know i wasnt meant for him, but i tried to be, because i felt he was meant for me: a huge mistake im paying now.
This is the only thing that is somehow helping me to get though it.

Is this the thread that finally kills b? Nah, we can sink much lower.

I feel so sorry for you OP. Was lurking for something interesting to watch and I came across this post. The only thing I am truly going to say is probably a cliché but you can't give up everything just because someone didn't appreciate you the way you should be. Try yo slowly do things that motivate you to stay away from the thought of that person. I for myself am a very lucky dude. Managed to find my first love a couple of weeks ago and I really feel like it's going to last until I can't get up from my bed. Things like these happen when you don't look for them. Chin up sir/madame, we are with you. Never give up!

Why is it? When there's a thread saying how a dude misses her girl its all good, but the otherwise we are 'sinking'.

Sup Forums is free, right? So who the fuck tells me what i have to post or not
I think that /b is sinking because of retards like you thinking that they know best

Well, sorry to say you that, buti thought the same, so... im not the right people to encourage your relationship right now, sry :/

The thread is probably going to die now, but i want to thank you because all i expected was "tist or gtfo" and shit like that, so I really appreciated your honesty, thank you /b :)

>all i expected was "tist or gtfo"

Not anymore. Too many trap-loving self-denying bi men here to assume anything here. And twinks can be such drama queens.

are your initials backwards rk